Oct. 14th: Locked In/Trapped - Aleheather

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
just incase im putting this here

the way alejandro and heather get locked in is through a lock down DRILL. there is no shooter, person or actual threat involved.

also there's is minor "explicit" content in this one

with that, enjoy ;)
__________________________________

Heather was walking to her next class by herself. Since she was taking college honors classes, her schedule was different. While 95% of the school was already in class, there was a handful of students who were on the way to their next class. As she entered the next building, the beep for the loud speaker came on. She looked up from her phone to listen to the speaker.

"Attention all students and staff, we will now be going into our lock down drill. Repeat, lock down drill. Teachers at this time, please refer to lock down procedures. Students, please listen to your teachers. For students  outside of classrooms, please find the nearest class room and email your teachers what or whose room you are in."

Heather's eyes slightly widened as she went into the nearest class room, B112. It was an empty room, used for extra desks and chairs. As she shut the blinds in the room, she heard the door open. She quickly turned her head around to see him.

Alejandro Burromuerto. Heather rolled her eyes and cleared her throat, which caught his attention. "And what are you doing here?" Heather crossed her arms and glared at him.

The 2 were "enemies" and swore that they hated each other, but usually enemies don't flirt with each other. Everyone knew they were in love, they just wouldn't admit it.

"Ah, Heather. I could be asking you the same question." Alejandro leaned against the door, crossing his arms.

"I'm in here for the lockdown drill."

"Well, glad to know we are in here for the same reason."

Just as Heather was about to speak, the loud speaker buzzed again and their principal started talking. "At this time, all doors will be locked and the drill will last 45 minutes. It is important to stay quiet throughout these 45 minutes." The school had a system that was able to lock any and all doors at once. The padlock by the turned red, signaling that the door was locked.

Heather groaned, "Great, I'm stuck in here with you for 45 minutes." She made her way to one of the desks and pulled out her phone to email the teacher.

"Oh please chica," Alejandro started, pulling out his phone to also email is teacher, "You spend at least 4 hours with me a day, 25 minutes won't kill you."

He wasn't wrong. Heather and Alejandro had 3 classes together every. single. year, which is where their rivalry started. Heather put her phone away and scoffed, "Yeah but at least there were other people to drown out your annoying voice."

Alejandro sat on the desk that Heather was sitting at and leaned forward. "What's the matter? Can't handle 25 minutes alone with me?" Alejandro said in a rather deep voice that sent minor chills down Heather's spine.

"Of course I can!" She shot back, but Alejandro put a finger to her mouth.

"You heard what the principal said. All students must stay quiet." Heather slapped his hand away, a slight pink forming on her cheeks. She tried to cover up the blush forming on her face but Alejandro caught on to what she was doing.

"I see the blush forming on your face hermosa, no need to hide it," He teased, spinning himself around so he was now fully facing Heather on the desk.

"I'm not sure what you're seeing, Alejandro." Heather crossed her arms and leaned back on the chair, looking up at him. She had to admit, he looked good sitting up there. Heather had looking at him longer than she thought because he opened his mouth again to talk.

He leaned forward and rested his chin on his hand, "I know I'm attractive, but you can just say it rather than staring."

Heather snapped out of her thoughts, "Ugh, I wasn't staring you idiot. Stop being so cocky." Heather stood up and walked over to the wall. Alejandro followed close behind her

"I'm just messing with you, but I know you like it, Heather." She shivered at the way her name sounded coming out of his mouth. She loved it. It gave her butterflies every single time.

"Well news flash, I don't." Heather turned around to see Alejandro standing right in-front of her. She couldn't help but glance back and forth from his lips to his eyes.

Alejandro put his hands on either side of her and trapped her. "Hmm, I'm not sure about that."

A wave of boldness came over her and she suddenly had the confidence to do some thing she might regret later. "You're right, I do like it."

Before Alejandro could respond, Heather grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. At first Alejandro was surprised, but quickly kissed her back. As it deepened, Alejandro picked Heather up and flipped them around so Alejandro was now against the wall.

He slowly slid down so Heather was sitting on his lap. She ran her hands through the back of Alejandro's hair while Alejandro kissed at her neck. He started to suck and lightly bite down, making her quietly moan out.

Heather bit down on her tongue to stop anymore noise from slipping out. Alejandro slid his hands up and down Heather's sides kissing her again. Their kiss turned into a make out and they were starting to get sloppy. Heather pulled back to catch her breath and look at Alejandro.

He was completely captured by her and she knew it. She had won him over and that's when she decided to tease him back. She kissed his jaw and made her way down to his neck and started to grind against him.

This caught Alejandro off guard and his breath hitched. He felt Heather grin against his neck as he gripped her waist. Heather continued to grind again him, earning a groan from him.

"Sh-shit Heather, you're going to make me hard," Alejandro said, his breaths slightly quickening.

Heather ignored him and continued to grind harder against him, starting to feel his hard on. She smirked and looked at him while his head was leaned again the wall, his eyes closed. Alejandro tightened his grip on Heathers waist and kissed her again.

He had a hard time kissing her, groaning into it. When Heather pulled back she leaned close to his ear and whispered, "What's the matter? Don't like when I tease you?"

He laughed out and shook his head, "Actually quite the o-opposite, hermosa. You look so hot like this and it's turning me on."

His comment made Heathers stomach do flips, which gave her yet another confidence boost. By now, Heather could feel the bulge in his pants, dying to be let free.

Just then, the loud speaker came on again. "Alright students, this concludes our lock down drill. Students who were in different classrooms, please make your way to class now." The lights on the padlocks turned green.

Heather looked back at Alejandro and decided to leave him here. She didn't want to confess everything just and wanted him to chase her for it. Heather smirked and got up, walking over to her bag.

Alejandro was confused at first but once he realized that she was leaving he spoke up, "Woah, hold on now, you're not going to just leave me here like this, right?"

Heather gathered her stuff and picked it up, turning back to Alejandro who looked helpless on the floor. "Watch me," she said, turning around to walk towards the door.

"You've evil, Heather," Alejandro said, not in a mad way but in a more impressed and intrigued way.

"I know," She said before turning around to face him. "Good luck with that." Heather pointed to his obvious bulge.

Alejandro looked down and shook his head, and when he looked back up, Heather was gone. He grinned, knowing she was going to be a hard one to catch, but Heather should know by now that Alejandro doesn't give up that easily.
__________________________________
1379 words

btw i didn't proof read this so i apologize for any typos 😭