Love is ugly

Andrej
                      ⚠︎︎TW Sexual content ⚠︎︎

I am not a bad person, Daphne.

I tried to make you suicidal.
I made you cry.
I bullied you.
I destroyed you.
I murdered you.
I made you think your life wasn't worth it.
I made you fall.
I emotionally abused you.
I manipulated you.
I abused you mentally.
I fucked your soul.

But you know why I did all of that?

Because I tried to protect you.

I tried to protect you from myself by making you hate me.

I'm not good for you, and you know that.

But you have that disgusting kink where you fall in love with every fucking person who treats you like nothing more than a piece of shit.

And it's killing you.

From the day we met until now, I have lied to you.

I lied again and again.
And again.
And again.
And again.
And again.

Love is ugly, Krasawitza.

This whole immature fuckboy personality isn't me. I made up a damn new personality for you to hate.

I puked every night because I had to continue behaving like a little kid just so you wouldn't fall in love with me.

I tried to keep you away from me, but now it doesn't matter anymore.

It's too late.

Your sick mind screams nothing but my name.

It's time to show my real personality.

~~
~~

I admired her gorgeous curls as the sun filtered through the thin white drapes.

It was flawless.

The view I had was flawless.

I just laid there staring at her for 5 hours, doing nothing.
It's astonishing how quickly 5 hours can pass.

I've lost control over my feelings for you.

I am obsessed, baby.

„Morning." She stated that she was half asleep. Her eyes were still attempting to adjust the brightness.

I kissed her on the right cheek before carrying her to the table with the food I had cooked for her. I seated her on the tall chair while she was still in her underwear.

Apples, blini, kascha, kefir, 5 different types of bread, sausage, orange juice, croissants, jam,poached eggs, and 6 different types of salad are all lined up and sorted.

"Where the hell did you learn to do this?" She became fascinated by all of the meals.

„A few years ago, I rescued an elderly lady who had been raped by two mature men. Because it was one against two statements, the police were powerless to do anything after she reported the crime. She had nowhere to go and slept on the streets for over two weeks until I found her. I took her home, and we had some sort of son-mother connection."

I took a deep breath before I continued speaking and revealed the naked truth to her.

„She developed an eating disorder because of the bullying she experienced since preschool. So I made her favorite meals three times a day. After a few years, she was so underweight that she got a lot of illnesses. And then she died at her lowest time in life." Daphne suddenly placed her arms around my neck and squeezed me.