chapter 14

Aadya's POV

I was sitting on terrace alone thinking about my destiny after sometime I thought to go back I was on stairs when I heard baba sa and Rana sa argument and it's expected from Rana sa that he don't consider me as his wife but it hurts me then again I comeback on terrace then I saw shadow the same shadow I saw in my dreams the shadow is coming near me I was scared because I always saw it in my dream then I saw a man with covered face his eyes are very scary he is limping a little bit his one hand is made of metal I was sweating and stepping back then he hit my head with something I feel like fainting he murmured something but I didn't heard it and fell there

End of Aadya's POV

Vidhan is sitting near Aadya holding her hand and with other he was caressing her hair,  and Om is sitting on the coaching they noticed her sweating and murmuring something everyone can say that she was sacred of something.

Vidhan- Aadu baby we are don't get scared......in response she hold his hand tightly.

Vidhan- baby just wake up and look your Vidhan bhai is here just wake up........after some try she woke up and hugged Vidhan tightly and start murmuring save me.

Aadya- Bhai he is here please save me he'll kill me please Bhai do something.

Vidhan- shhh shhh baccha no one is here you were dreaming look your are safe no one can hurt you.

Aadya- no Bhai he'll kill look he hit me.......she showed him her bandage.

Vidhan- look at me princess.......he tried to break the hug

Aadya- no no Bhai he is here I saw him on terrace.

Vidhan- who princess.

Aadya- I didn't saw his face Bhai but he had a metal hand .

Vidhan was thinking about whome she's talking then thought to make her calm he was caressing her head and because of medication she again slept.

She made sleep on bed properly then covered her with duvet. And ask Om to talk they are sitting on Om's study.

Vidhan- uncle where did you guys find her, I mean where did she get hurt.

Om- she was on terrace that time

Vidhan- can you tell me what she was doing at terrace that time I mean that was breakfast time so she should be there

Om- I have no idea what she was doing there ......he lied to him cause he know if Vidhan got to know about all that then he'll definitely take her with him .

Vidhan- ok but where is Yugant he should be here with his wife .

Om- yes you are right but there is a emergency in company so he have to go.

Vidhan- do you guys have CCTV on terrace.

Om- yes but one isn't working properly from some days we have before and after footage of her greeting hurt not exact.

Vidhan- so did you find and suspicious thing

Om- no there is nothing like that.

Vidhan- by the way did she know that you know everything about her ?

Om- how can you say that I know everything

Vidhan- oh ho uncle the same love  and care you are giving her just like maa , do you think I'm stupid.

Om- no she don't know anything and you also don't tell her anything.

Vidhan-ok I have a important work I'm going........ saying that he left in guest room and again try to call Ruhi at last she picked up.

Vidhan- Rooh kaha thi aap (where were you Rooh)

Ruhi- I'm in kitchen....... her voice is again sad .

Vidhan- are you angry with me Rooh......he asked her calmly.

Ruhi- no Vidhan ji who I'm to get angry with you what is my relation with you and please do me a favour never ever call me again ........she said angrily and throw her phone.

Vidhan- hello Rooh hello.......he check his phone and found that she cut the call.

Vidhan- what happened to her why she said all this, how dare her to question our relation to question my love let Aadya recovered then I'll explain her our relation.

Aadya woke up again but now she is calm and fine without saying she took her mother's picture from her bag and left to balcony and sit there while clutching the photo to her heart. And crying very much.

Aadya- mumma I'm very sacred and alone please come back to me I know again no one is going to believe me they think that I'm hallucinating no mumma I'm not hallucinating anything he was there I always saw him in my dreams mumma he is very scary mumma....... she again take her sleeping pills and slept , after sometime Yugant come in his room and found the bed empty he thought that she would be in bathroom but when she didn't came he went to bathroom and freshen up and come but there wasn't anyone he went to balcony and saw her sleeping while covering herself completely only her hairs are visible first he thought to wake up her but again drop his idea he thought she should sleep it's not good to wake up her in middle then he went to his bed and trying to sleep.

Yugant's POV

Today when I saw her unconscious I feel very restless her face was covered cause of blood and hair when I pick her she hide her face in my chest and hold my shirt very tightly like she was afraid of something, then when I lay her again her face was covered because of her I want to remove her hairs and see her face but I'm afraid that I might be hurt her so without doing anything I wait for doctors, when doctors came I got a call from company that there was an emergency so I have to go but I really don't want to go.
And this girl is so stubborn she didn't sleep on bed she again slept in balcony I really want her sleep on bed I can sleep in balcony but no she is sleeping there.
And the most important thing everyone is saying that she slipped that how she get hurt but I don't believe them I think I should ask her what happened.