Oc background

(Image above is what she looks like)Name: Madison or Mady for short

Name: Madison or Mady for short

Species: White Fox

Age: 4

Appearance: Her fur is white as snow and the silkiest. She has heterochromia but covers her right eye for an undisclosed reason.

Personality: With the Penguins, She's determined, confident, and stubborn. But with others she can be shy, scared, nervous, and panicky.

Backstory: After traveling with her pack to run away from hunters, she was separated from her pack during a storm near Maine. She wandered far, tired and exhausted but she kept going, but then she was found by humans and put in the Central Park Zoo where she was comforted and cared for, and while she enjoyed the life and luxury she was given, she yearned to find her family again.

        👇 Relationships 👇

The Penguins: She bonded with them as soon as she settled into her new home, they taught her most of the basic needs and what to look out for (Especially for a psychotic lion) and consider her part of their team. She's always looking out for them and they always teach her something new every day.

The Zoosters: She isn't fond of them, especially the way they think, she can tolerate most of them, except for their "leader" if she can call him that. She hates him with everything she's got, but can sometimes tolerate his behavior, whenever he's not talking about himself. He does try his best to include her in their activities but it's no fun when being woken up by him at opening time every single day, but she'll have to learn to tolerate them when she's stuck with them for an unknown time.

The lemurs: She's not the type of fox to be a party animal but when she's stuck in a place where the party never ends, she can't help herself and party a bit, but is there something as too much partying?