Chapter 55: King's Retreat

Start from the beginning

Ashley: (Looks at the 10 dragons bowing in around her) Ill accept your loyalty, you all

Ashley: (Looks at the 10 dragons bowing in around her) Ill accept your loyalty, you all.... But one sudden movement you attempt to do and if I see you all do something to our humans, our people... Ill put you down myself.... Did I made myself clear.

Kurisval: (Male Yellow Dragon) Yes my Queen... we promise not to harm any one of them, I vow to keep them safe. And that means to defend them against Draco.

Caralex: You have proven to be more powerful than Draco my Queen.... I want to pledge my loyalty to you.

Ashley: Do you all agree that Draco is still a threat to the lives of many in Dracoria?

The dragons replied: "Yes my Queen!"

Ashley: Then you all may rise.

The dragons rise and I went to them.

King Verax: Now, you must follow our orders, mines and hers... And she made herself pretty clear. You harm one of our people and you will be dealt with.

Sarah: (Coming and kneeled before her)

Ashley: (Draconic laugh) Sarah! really!? (Seeing the other humans doing the same as Sarah) Oh my god please not this--(Everyone are kneeling)

Then all the humans and our dragons from Virandas even the Gladiator Dragons all went around her, and everyone is bowing and kneeling before her. I stood watching her and smiling.

Ashley: (Looking at everyone even all her friends kneeling before her) Well this is something..

King Verax: You have proven to be a true Queen, Ashley. They all see you already their Queen.

Caralex: (Bows at her again) She is my Queen now, and you shall be our King. Together we will be ready to face Draco.

Ashley: (Smiles) You all may rise.... (Everyone rise) Im guessing this Queenship we can talk about it when we arrive?

King Verax: You know.... This is a lot to process but lets get everyone out of here and get back to our home now. Come on my people, we need to continue moving now.

We continued getting everyone out of the area and dragons are flying around the horde keeping our surrounding safe, these dragons from Firewall they were talking to me about the regret they are feeling for following Draco even Caralex.

Caralex: (Went and started to walk with Verax) King...

King Verax: Yes Caralex?

Caralex: I want to say sorry.... about everything.... I was so conflicted if i want to defect Draco.... im serious Verax i want to join your Kingdom.

King Verax: Caralex is alright we accept your loyalty! There was a good reason Ashley didnt execute you and neither of you all.

Then a human female speak.