Story 1|Parenting|

Skulls POV:

I was playing fortnite in the living room of me and Computers house. Computer had left for some reason but I didn't really think much of it. As I was about to get a Victory Royale, Computer slammed the door open.

"SKULL!!! GUESS WHAT!!!"

I screamed as I accidentally dropped my controller on the floor, letting the final person left to win. I stare at Computer with a confused look as he had a wide grin on his face.

"What is it Computer?"

I say as I grab my controller from the floor.

"Welll... You know how I said we should be parents...??"

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Computer.. Please do not tell me you adopted a kid."

Computer walked over to me as I sat in a comfortable position on the couch. He held his hands in front of my face to reveal a plush of him. I stare back and forth between him and the plush confused.

"Say hello to our son Skull! His name is Computer Jr!!" Computer happily said as he grabbed the plush's arm and made it wave.

I softly laugh as I get up from the couch.

"Hey where are you going?!"

"I'm going to my room. Good luck taking care of a doll."

Computer grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him.

"Skull, you are going to help me take care of OUR child."

I softly begin to blush as I quickly nod.

Computer drags me out of the house and makes me hold our 'son'.  I place him on my head and continue to follow Computer to where ever he's taking us. Soon, we arrive at a carnival.

"You took us to the carnival..? For what?" I ask confused as Computer smiles and turns his head towards me.

"Family bonding time, duh!" He happily says as he leads us to a carnival game. The prize was a huge stuffed bear, and the game was a ring toss.

"Computer, you know these games are rigged right?" I say. He shrugged and pays for 5 rings. Surprisingly he makes all 5 and wins the prize.  I stare at him shockingly as he happily holds the bear tight. He then drags us to a Farris Wheel.

"C'mon Skull and Computer Jr! Let's go on the Farris Wheel!" Computer says as he holds my hand. I quietly gulp as I stare at the top of the Farris Wheel.

"Skull you alright? You're not afraid of heights are you? It's ok if you are, we don't have to go on." Computer calmly says.

"I'm not afraid of heights! Let's go on the Farris Wheel!" I say trying to be confident. I hold Computers hand tighter as we get onto the passenger capsule. I take Computer Jr off my head and place him in between me and Computer as we sit down.

The Farris Wheel begins to move and I nervously start to look around.

"Skull and Computer Jr look! We're at the top!" Computer gasped as I looked out the capsule, confirming we are at the top. The Farris Wheel then stops as a loud commontion was heard from the bottom.

My fear of heights were starting to get worse as I kept on looking at the ground. Computer had gotten up from the seat and stuck his head out the capsule.

"Computer what are you doing?! Thats dangerous!" I said as I held Computer Jr close.

"I just wanna know what happe-"

Suddenly the Farris Wheel started to move again but faster, and I immediately grabbed Computers wrist and pulled him towards me. Computer had landed on my lap but I didn't care at the time.

"WHY'S IT GOING SO FAST?!" I shouted as I held onto Computer by his waist.

"I DON'T KNOOWW!!" Computer shouted back.

Hundreds of screams can be heard from the Farris Wheel. Then, it had started to go even faster. Computer Jr had fell from my hand and flew out of the capsule.

"HOLY SHIT! COMPUTER JR NOOOOO!!!!" I shouted as I watched our son fucking DIE.

"WHAT THE FUCCCKK!!! COMPUTER JR NOOOOOOO!!!" Computer shouted as he held his hand out trying to grab Computer Jr before he fucking flew away.

The Farris Wheel comes to a sudden stop, Computer had almost fell but I had wrapped my arms around him. Everyone exits the Farris Wheel looking terrified as hell. The person running the Farris Wheel apologized and said that the ride malfuncted.

Me and Computer sat down at a bench near the Farris Wheel, questioning what just happened. It was silent for a while until Computer spoke up.

"What the fuck just happened."

"I.. I don't even know."

"DUDE OUR SON IS FUCKING DEAD! WHAT DO WE DO?!" Computer shouted as he hugged me.

"I DON'T KNOW??" I shouted back. Computer started sobbing into my shoulder, I carefully picked him up and went home.

(Rest in Peace Computer Jr 😞)