Brighton

(Zoe POV)

We arrived in Brighton 3 hours ago and got home. The minute Joe found out he was an uncle he was instantly accepting. With Alfie and him skyping they have planned a briliant suprise for Marcie. They have turned my office into the perfect little 8 year olds bedroom. Marcie had mentioned she had always wanted to take up dance classes so he had a bar installed and signed her up for dance lessons.

We we're currently sitting in the lounge area relaxing as joe finished up. Today would mark the day they finally met. Both have been so excited. Marcie watched all of the Tatcher Joe videos after she realized that was her uncle. Marcie, exhausted and jet lagged, scooted next to me and yawned. I rest my arm around her and rubbed her back.

"Mummy? What are we doing?" She asks emphasizing the mum. She's been trying hard to speak more like us. The thought of it gave me a slight giggle.

"Just one second love. A great suprise is waiting." I say but then all attention is averted to the stairs as my office door squeaks open. Marcie sits up straight with excitement. I feel Marcie's excitement rise when joe comes down the stairs. She looks at me with the widest grin plastered on her face. Joes face doing the same. "Well come on, love." Joe says with his arms spread wide Marcie busted straight up and ran into his arms. "Hello Uncle Joe." She says breathless.

Joe sets Marcie down and gets to her level. "Would you like the surprise me and your daddy made for you." She silently nods her head and follows Joe and Alfie down to where my old office was. It is now transformed into the ultimate little girls room. Me and Alfie stood in the door way as we watched Marcie and a job explore all the little bits they have placed for her. The room is complete with a beautiful one person swing I'm sure will get a lot of use.

"My mum is on her way and so is your mum and dad. We should get washed up for supper. Alfie whispers taking me out of the trance. I nod in agreement and sigh. Tonight is the night the rest of the family will find out about Marcie.