Chapter 1

As the rift closed Grian sank to his knees, too weak to stay standing. He didn't know what was going on, but he had been feeling weaker and weaker ever since the portal started closing. It wasn't bad at first, just feeling slightly more tired than usual; like he'd spent one too many sleepless nights working. However by the time the Empires members left he was barely able to remain awake for more than a couple hours.

Now that everyone was gone though, he could sleep for however long he wants to. Unable to muster up the energy to move, Grian falls asleep right next to the button that started everything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scar POV

After spending hours looking through his "storage system", Scar came to the conclusion that he was, in fact, out of tuff. Now he could go mining for it, but that was boring. Plus, he knew Grian had some somewhere that he probably wouldn't miss.

Coming to this conclusion, Scar went to take off before realizing he was out of rockets. Slightly embarrassed by this he looked over at Jellie, who mewed at him.

"Don't give me that look Jellie! You don't even know how to fly!" Scar exclaimed to her.

Unamused she simply licked her paw before turning away.

"Giving me the silent treatment now are you?" Scar asked, to no response. (After all Jellie can't talk) "Hmph, fine little miss attitude, we'll discuss this after I'm done robbin- er, borrowing from Grian!"

And with that Scar dramatically turned away to go and get some rockets from his ender chest. Once he got them out he rocketed off towards Grian's base.

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
Finished writing on 10/23/23
Uploaded on 11/24/23

Don't know why I took so long to publish this but it's all good; hope ya'll enjoyed.