Meeting

3rd Person Point of View

      Karkat had been sitting in front of his husktop for hours now, angrily staring at the screen waiting for his kinsmesis to respond. He had sent him a beautiful image that he had poured his heart and soul into drawing. Of course it was to annoy him though.

 Of course it was to annoy him though

(Drawn by Andrew Hussie)

...'John STILL hasn't funking responded!' He thought angrily... 'Wait. Funking? Why in funks sake would he ignore me, I know he's just some arsewipe but still!' Suddenly, a clatter was heard by the young troll, and he spun around to see a... skeleton...? A strangely dressed one at that. They wore garb that was completely alien to him, although that wasn't to high of a benchmark to achieve. In any case, it was dreadfully bright to the grey creature, and was much more offending from the fact that it was worn by a skeleton in his recuperacoon. What self respecting troll would even wear that? Now, no one here in this... narration room is a much of a fashionista, but it doesn't take a genius to know that it wasn't commonwear for a troll.

Then he spoke. And what dreadful vocabulary he used, shameful. More painful to Karkat than listening to Kankri speak;

"Yo, wassup broski? Sure looks like I'm in the wrong neighbrohood"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I hate him, I hate him, I fucking hate him! And I will tell him how I feel! I WILL tell him that he's a queef slurping ass licking cock sucking donkey humping son of a bitch born in a whorehouse!!' Karkat thought, and attempted to say out loud too, but the stranger stopped him, looking a bit perturbed. "Hey uh... brah, I don't think those words are too fresh... I'm not even sure how to censor those."