it is with great pleasure that we invite you to this show. it will be a week of being in New York, from 22nd November to 29th November. the show showcases some new fashion from our new winter collection that we would be glad if you'd like to join.

please contact us at xxx-xxxx-xxxx or email us at xxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx to get your tickets and hotel for the show. all travelling expenses will be paid by us, please bring money for your own food, et cetera.

regards,
anthony kevan (YSL)

"so we're invited to a YSL show?" jeonghan asked.

"pretty much, yeah," joshua nodded.

"before our wedding," jeonghan asked again.

"yeah..." joshua hesitantly nodded.

"should we go for it? take it as a pre-wedding trip," jeonghan suggested.

"okay, i'll tell manager to get the stuff set up. can you cook today, hannie?" joshua asked.

"sure, crab kimbap and seaweed soup sound good?" jeonghan asked.

"yeah, i'll come and help you when i'm done," joshua smiled and started to text their manager.

jeonghan started to cook the crab that he put in the fridge that morning, then joshua returned to the kitchen to help jeonghan, with a smile on his face. jeonghan found it weird, and wanted to ask joshua since they shared almost everything with each other.

"what's with the smile?" jeonghan asked, chopping the kimchi.

"we're going to film gose, in a school!" joshua smiled, stirring the soup.

"really? that's cool," jeonghan said.

"we're also doing one on ideas... i have one," joshua smirked.

"what is it?" jeonghan asked.

"i'll pour iced water with ice on me after taking off my socks and soaking my feet in iced water, and advertise that the ramyeon is better in the cold," joshua announced to jeonghan.

"that's a good idea," jeonghan laughed. "but i swear if you get sick that means you're not going to leave this house."

"hannie.. i'll be okay," joshua tried to convince jeonghan.

"don't push it, hong jisoo," jeonghan glared at his fiance, then he backed off. "let's eat."

joshua silently ate with jeonghan, since he didn't want to anger jeonghan further. jeonghan would've been madder, and he'd immediately leave joshua alone in his apartment, which is something joshua didn't want. once they were done eating, the rest of the night was complete silence, which made them uncomfortable. after awkward moments... somehow the couple would always end up snuggling into each other's arms.

"hannie?" joshua spoke up.

"yes, shua?" jeonghan asked.

"are... you mad at me?" joshua asked.

"no, i could never be," jeonghan replied.

"why were you?" joshua asked again.

"because, love... i didn't want you to get sick, it's not good for either of you," jeonghan said.

"then... if you didn't start dating me... would you have dated kyeom?" joshua asked.

"i wouldn't, because... he belongs to someone else," jeonghan confessed. "let's sleep, okay?"

joshua only humed as a reply before both of them got back to their normal night activity of being entangled into each other's arms. the next morning, joshua woke up because of a call he recieved. neither him nor jeonghan were morning people, but he decided to just shrug it off and go back to cuddling jeonghan later, if the call wasn't from anyone important. it was seungcheol calling him at 7am.