Children, ember and ascensions

Start from the beginning

"The embers." said Fujimaru. "Ah yes, the embers you know how to use them right." said Gudako and Knight looked puzzled at the embers and took one out of the box before suddenly absorbing it and there by growing a bit stronger. "So simply touching them is enough?" asked Knight with the twins nodding. "Yep simply absorb them until you can't absorb them any more and after that you cime back to the summoning chamber with us for ascencion. Meaning you get your spirit origin strenghtened and stabilised." said Fujimaru with a smile. Knight then took the box from Gudako and simply held his hand in until half of it was gone and he stopped absorbing it.

"Well time for the ascension then. Oh goody we have so many saber embers and Material. we can immeadetly pull everything through and see how cool you look at the end. Sure your final ascencion probably is not gramps cool or Raiko awesome but still." said Gudako excited. "Oh my sweet child." said Raiko and hugged Gudako close to her while king Hassan, trying to not let anyone see him, puffed out his chest a bit in pride. Every servant has defintly noticed that.

"Well onward! To the summoning chamber!!!" shouted Gudako and was carried by Raiko with Gramps following her. "Come Mash. Aren't you excited to see the first final ascencion of a saber servant." said Fujimaru while holding out his hand to Mash. "Yes Senpai." said Mash happy and took his hand, while following him with a smile on her face.

"Are those two daiting? Mash and Fujimaru i mean." asked Knight. "Nope." said Atalante dead inside. "How are those two not dating ? They are made for each other. Even if the love part is still a bit cold it is definitly love." said Knight enthusiastic. "Aaaaargh." agreed Hercules with all his heart. "You said it big guy." said Knight before running with them and the children to the summonig chamber.

The room was not only filled with servants, the two master and Romani. Now it was also filled with boxes full of glowing saber ember. There was not even a trace of all the craft essences to see.

There he even saw the cus there and even Cas cu, even if he looked more like a mummy then a human being. "Shouldn't you be in the infirmary? asked Knight with a smile. "Shouldn't you ascend?" asked Cas cu before they made a, for cas cu, painfull fistbump. "First day here and already getting to max ascencion. Man you are one lucky bastard." said Proto. "Hey i have the same luck rank as the normal cu here." said Knight with a smile. "Less talky talky more ascension. I wanna see the cool stuff." shouted Gudako. "You heared the gal. I have not stealthily excited the infirmary to just talk but also see the ascensions. So come on dude you have ascension to do." said Cas cu while stumbeling away on his crutches while Knight went on the pedestal.

"Should i do something?" asked Knight concerned. "Nope. That is not necessary. Anything else to say before you get to ascend to a higher plane." joked Romani. "mmmh yes. If i die again, please make sure that Satan doesn't get my soul." said Knight jokingly. "Ha. That glorius bastard." said Cu while the other Cus were also laughting, even if cas coughed more then laughed.

After the first ascension Knights armor looked more polished with now a few blue inlays on his gloves and larger shoulder protectors then the simple metal plates, which were conected to the chainmail, on his shoulders but still left him with the full ability to move his arms. His chestpiece now had a bit of metal on the end towards his throat facing straight up as a bit of protection. But there was no helmet so his fluffy ears were still seen. His sword was also polished and freed of dirt and any bit filth that was on the blade. Knight felt definitly stronger now.

"Well not that big of a change but it still looks cool." said Gudako. "Especially the blade." said Fujimaru. "Now there we have our Knight in shining silver armor." said Cu. This caused Knight to lose his own smile for a bit before regainig it quickly and saying: "Well knight to see you." in an attempt to be funny. The cus laughed as well as some of the kids while the others looked dead inside. "That... that was terible." said Mash. "Fouiu" said Fou. "I definitly want to unhear that." said Gudako. "Thou thought someone found the worst of the comedy. Thy were wrong. That is the worst of comedy." said Hassan while trying to Azrael his ears.