Monster High: Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love? 5/5

Start from the beginning

"Okay, Franklin, what's your plan?" Claws asked him. Some of them were wearing outfits to match the party, but they focused on the plan more. "Okay, Ghoulius found out that Cupid's arrows' powers only work if the bow is intact." They didn't see Tori meowing on the ceiling.

"The magic is in the bow!" Franklin's said, pulling Cupid's bow out of the box. "If we smash the bow, Clawdy and Cupid will be released! That is fur-rific news!" Claws exclaimed. Just all was well, Tori came swinging down from a curtain, taking Cupid's bow from Franklin.

"Tori!" They complained as they look up at him. He cackled, landing on the second floor and running off to cause trouble. "Come on, we gotta find him before he wreaks havoc!" Franklin said to them before they split up to look for the troubling werecat.

"Let's split up." Claws said.

"We had to find Tori and figure out a way to smash the bow, freeing Clawdy and Cupid."

They all had looked around the party to find him. Claws peeked his head over at the salad bar. Cleo looked around some balloons.

That way, Clawdy could give Y/n the box.

Franklin was holding the box of items that Clawdy was about to give Y/n. He found Y/n talking with Valentine, as usual. Valentine looked at her with his sunglasses, SO CLOSE TO FILLING HER HEART.

"We're almost there, fellas. Just a smidge more, and we can skedaddle on outta this one-dragon school." Valentine quietly spoke to his cloud cronies. They chuckle mischievously and follow him as he lead Y/n away.

"But we had to do it before the spell became permanent. Time was running out!" Franklin narrated. He went back to looking for Tori.

We find that Cleo went to Medusa for help. "Medusa! Have you seen Tori?" She shrugged. "Nah, babe. Why, what's up?" From above, Tori aimed Cupid's bow at Cleo's head. "They say love hurts. Let's find out."

TWANG!

He shot at Cleo, making him tense up. "Oh...!" He held his head and his eyes closed. "Cleo?" Medusa's tray let her sandwich fall to the floor. Cleo caught the glimpse of it and was intrigued by his looks. "Hey, gorgeous." He took the tray.

"Where've I been all my life?" He asked himself. Medusa was weirded out. "Cleo, are you okay?" She tried touching his shoulder, but Cleo recoiled and slapped her hand away. "How dare you touch me?" Medusa was shocked. "Oh, no!"

Lagoon and Gillia were dancing together, unaware of the chaos happening. "Hey, Gillia, I-" He gasped when he saw a red mark aimed at Gillia's chest and an arrow shot at her. Lagoon looked up to see that he was about to get hit with one before he ran off to safety.

Gillia was hugging a random goblin who tried pushing her away. The werecats laugh in amusement. Tori continued aiming and shooting random victims to ridiculously love anyone and anything they first see.

Lagoon ran towards his friends. "Buoys! We have to do something!" He hid with them. "But what? If we step out, he will shoot us with bow." Abel said. Claws looked up to Tori shooting random monsters.

Then looked back at his friends. "He'd have to catch me first." He began a short, yet simple plan.

"Claws' plan was brilliant. He was going to use himself as bait. It was risky, but it was the only chance we had to stop Tori."