Monster High: Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love? 1/5

Okay, I'm doing the movies in chronological order. I hope they are because I got the list off a random site

We open to a full moon night where bats crowded along the nude trees. Back at Monster High, we enter through the gates to see that it was thundering lightning in the background. The doors of the school open mysteriously.

The camera goes through the haunted entrance where green, blobby ghosts sweeped along the chandelier, then down towards the basement door with green dim torches lighting barely enough to see until the dark overtook it.

Many pairs of eyes chittered in the dark and glowed before a huge eye overtook them, staring at them for a mere second, then eating all the eyes. Even lower, green tentacles were swarming a hall. They tried grabbing the camera, but to its luck, it managed to get into the elevator. The tentacles were stopped by the door that closed.

The elevator took the camera even lower into the ground, passing by the occasional glances of interesting items, including a skeleton fighting the skeleton of a dragon. We stop at the floor of a purple torched room and the camera flew straight past it and a skeleton with a mohawk and wings holding a key.

The camera panned over to a heart shaped door covered in spider that crawled away. It opened to reveal spikes that went back into the walls and a bricked wall cracking open into halves to show the bright light of a room that revealed Franklin.

He gasped in surprise and smiled. "Oh! Oh! It's Y/n!" He motioned to a coffin being carried by bats to reveal Y/n in her Sweet 1600 outfit. She smiled in surprise when she saw the large party she was presented.

"Happy Sweet 16... Hundred!" The crowd said in unison. Y/n squealed as she was carried by a few bats out of her coffin. "Thank you... Thank you!"

Ghoulius held up a scroll for Cleo to read aloud. "By royal decree.. you are hereby ordered to party!" He announced, making everyone in the crowd cheer. "Hit it, guys." Franklin attached his bolt to power the DJ set, which made Jacklyn turn into Holly Hyde with a holler.

She began playing loud music and everyone began partying. Franklin symboled Ghoulius to power up the disco ball, making the party even more amazing. Y/n swirled around in excitement. She went over to the heart shaped fountain that was flowing with red liquid.

Two vampires gladly began sipping, thinking it was blood. "Cranberry mocktail? Delish!" Y/n said as the two vampires slowly spit out the non-bloody drink back into their cups.

She went over to a food bar filled with mini sandwiches, salad, cheeses, and more. "Epic food bar!" She picked up a small carrot cake and moaned in delight. "Hey, Y/n!" An Aussie accent called out.

Y/n turned around to see Lagoon and Gillia holding cups of water. Gillia took a sip. "We're on, Gillia!" Lagoon took a drink of his cup and both streamed a line of water into the air. Abel, an abominable snowman, froze the water to turn into a gorgeous sculpture of Y/n.

Everyone clapped and cheered at the amazing results. Y/n was excitedly jumping and clapping as she stared at it in adoration. "You like?" Abel asked the vampire. She hugged him tightly as she was smiling so hard. "Fab-ulious!"

From afar, Howl, one of Claws' siblings, was staring at the party in amazement. "Her birthday is Valentine's Day?" He asked no one in particular. A male phantom with a heavy southern accent came up behind him. "You bet. Take a gander at her birthmark."

He motioned to Y/n's pink heart on her cheek. "The whole dang holiday was fashioned just for her." It glimmered in the lights. Howl smiled in admiration. "She's so lucky.." The wolf sighed.

Suddenly, a loud howl echoed along the whole floor. Everyone looked up to see a female werewolf in a pretty blue suit. She jumped down to land in front of Y/n. "No," Y/n stared at the tall teen with shock. "I'm the one who's lucky. To find and adore a precious ghoul like her is a dream come true."

Y/n smiled and giggled at her admirer. "Oh, Clawdy.." She gave Y/n a pretty purple box. "I have gotten you this and this.. and those." Clawdy continued giving her more presents. "And these! And.." She gave Claws a thumbs up. He pulled a rope that attached to a curtain.

The last gift was revealed and it made Y/n drop her gifts in shock. "I painted that.." Clawdy motioned to a beautiful portrait of Y/n that was lowered down for everyone to see. She had tears in her eyes due to excitement. "Oh. Em. Ghoul!" She hugged her admirer. "Can this day get any more better?!"

"Y/n, in honor of your most special birthday, your father would like to give you.... a new car!" She pulled away from the hug to stare at the sleek black and pink car that made its appearance presented to her. She gasped as her body was about to explode from excitement.

Back in reality, Y/n was dazed from the exciting daydream she was telling Claws and Cleo. "That would have to be the best Sweet 1600... ever!" Her hands clasped together. "But, I guess I need a reality check, huh?"

Claws and Cleo's eyes were wide at her expectations for this year. Cleo assured her. "Absolutely not. Your fantasy is our reality." Claws nervously smiled as Cleo continued. "In fact, we're going to make it even better. Aren't we?" He asked Claws.

The werewolf nodded. Y/n couldn't believe it. Two of her friends were going to do her party! She was squirming in excitement. "You both are the bestest besties a ghoul could ask for!" She gave a fangy smile before waving goodbye and leaving.

As she leaves their view, Cleo and Claws limped in disbelief. "How are we going to do the biggest party Y/n could ever wish for?" Claws asked Cleo. "We're going above and beyond Y/n's expectations this year. And it has to pass her other parties." He pointed at Cleo.

Cleo just gave the rub of his eyes. "Valentine's Day and Y/n's birthday in one.." The two had to begin planning...

Right now.

End of part one