𝟮𝟭. 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝘂𝘁? (𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲/𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻)

Mia walked into her bedroom where she saw Mark lying on the bed with Grace. Her blue eyes were on her father's. She was cooing.

"Hey Gracie. There's mommy."

Mia walked over and smiled. She looked to Mark and kissed him. "You're a brilliant father to her. It's like you're natural," she said.

Mark sighed. "Addison. She was pregnant with my kid. She had an abortion and told me I would make a terrible father," he told her.

Mia frowned. "No that's not true. Look at how you are with Grace. The way she looks at you when she's three months old is everything. She loves you so much. And so do I. Addison is wrong. You're amazing," she told him.

Mark smiled. He made sure Grace was secure before he stood up and kissed Mia. "I bet your sister is pregnant. She was throwing up."

Mia raised her eyebrows. "You're still on that?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Good luck with that."

Mark smirked as he picked up Grace. "Come on Angel. Let's go and get some food," he said.

The two of them walked down into the kitchen. Mark looked to her. "Do you ever think about us getting our own place?" He asked.

"Believe me. I've thought about it. Maybe tonight we could talk about it," she told him.

"Sounds good doll."

Mia knew how Mark had been trying. And she was thankful for it. But deep down, she had concerns.

****

"What's wrong with the chief?" Mark asked as he walked over to Derek who was stood in front of tbh OR board.

Derek looked to him. "He's a junkie."

"Him? You're the one who looks all strung out," Mark commented, smiling as he saw Mia walking over.

Derek smirked. "I'm just tired."

"Too much goodbye sex with my sister?" Mia asked as she looked to Derek.

"Ah. Let me guess. You and Meredith are back together. And you've been up all night doing the horizontal salsa?" Mark said.

Derek shook his head. He looked to him. "Mambo. Horizontal mambo. And Meredith and I, we're just friends," he told his sister and friend.

Mia raised her eyebrows. "Derek... the way you and Mer have been, it's more than friends."

"Mia is right. Maybe you're sexy friends."

Derek looked between his Mia and Mark. He knew they had a child together. But he couldn't help but worry that Mark wasn't serious enough.

"You're like the worst, most juvenile human being I've ever met in my life," he said.

Mia grinned as she tilted her head. "You know the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem," she said.

Mark nodded. "She's right. Again."

"How many nurses have you slept with this week?" Derek asked as he went to walk off.

Mia frowned as she looked to Mark. "That's not a problem man. It's an adventure!" Mark called. He turned back to Mia. "What?"

"Sleeping with nurses?"

"Doll when would I have had the time to sleep with nurses? I've got you."

Mia raised her eyebrows. "Good save Sloan. I'll let you off," she said as she kissed his cheek and walked off.