𝟭𝟵. "𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 (𝗗𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗪𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝘁 𝗔𝗹𝗹)

Mark walked into the bedroom. He saw Mia sitting on the bed. Grace lying on the bed too. Her little arms were holding onto Mia's hand.

Mark smiled. "Hey. How are my girls?" He asked as he kissed Mia's head. He tickled Grace's chin. "Addison is back."

Mia nodded. She looked to Mark. "How did your boys night go?" She asked.

Mark shrugged. "I wanted to be back here with you. And with her."

"Were there strippers? I know for a fact that the one down there doesn't have them," she said. She smiled. "I don't care if there were."

Mark smirked and winked. "Doll. I've waited two months to have you. Do you think  I'd really look at strippers?"

"Good save Sloan."

Mark kissed her lips and winked. He lifted Grace into his arms. "If I'm being honest, I only wanted to be with you and her."

"Well we're glad you're here too."

Mark sat on the bed. He smirked. "I've got a hotel booked. If you still want to?" He asked.

Mia nodded. "Esmè and Alex said they'd watch Grace for the night. She should be okay. She's seven weeks," she fold him.

"I promise. We can always come back after. I don't even want you for sex. I want us to spend time together. Without Gracie," Mark said.

He knew he loved his daughter. But he wanted some time with Mia. To see if they did have a connection. And not just having a baby together.

Mia smiled. "Well I'm down for it. Esmè and Alex want to watch Grace. They offered," she said.

"Do you think they're having their own baby?" Mark asked.

"Esmè would have said."

**** 

Mia arrived at the hospital before the wedding. She groaned as she realised she needed to make sure she had her hair stuff. She was about to speak when Mark walked over to her.

"Hey. Grace is in daycare. She was looking at the toys," she said.

Mark nodded. He grabbed her hips and pulled her close. He planted his lips onto hers in a deep and passionate kiss. "Hmm, what was that for?" Mia murmured. pulling him down for another kiss.

Mark smirked against her lips."I forgot to tell you my plan for tonight." He says it in a low, certain tone, and the part of her that is always willing to roll over and submit to him is practically whining inside. "I'm going to lay you back and fuck you, sweet girl," he whispered in her ear, and she bites her lip, already knowing this is going to be good; he only refers to sex as fucking when he really, really means it. "I'm going to stretch you out, kiss you all over, even here," he emphasizes by rubbing over the crotch of her pants, "then fuck you while you just lay there and take it, moaning, coming on my cock over and over until you can't handle any more sensation."

"God, yes." She runs her hands over his chest, his fly, fully prepared to be late after that commentary, and he covers them with his own, pulling her gently away. "

"None of that, baby. You wait patiently for tonight or you don't get anything, okay?" She whimpers at that, and he pulls her hands over her head, presses her back against the door and grinds against her, earning another sound. "Promise me you'll behave."

"I'll behave, I promise."

"Thank you. Now, it's time for work. You won't be distracted, will you?" he asks, backing away, and she will absolutely be distracted, but she shakes her head innocently.