I Lost My Brochure

UP ABOVE IS A PIC OF JASON GRACE

Percy P.O.V

I started a list of ways I rather die.

One of it is dieing of old age, dying in sleep, falling down the stairs.

But now, I think I was about to created a new painful death.

Nxy looked excited, she was a dark shadow with pale skin, dark glint eyes. her chariot was dark, darkness that would put hades to shame. She had a sharp whip, it FELT sharp by just looking

Her horse had sharp teeth and night black manes with black fire.

Their language?

Colorful.

I think that is the only type of color I would hear.

She started to speak.

"A demigod for me to tear to pieces, a scared demigod that shakes in fear."

I am a son of loki. I am a son of loki. I am a son of loki. I am a son of loki.

I repeated to myself over and over again.

I had an idea form in my head, I made my face impassive, devoid of any emotion.

"oh don't worry I'm not that scared... just startled."

Her face became filled with confusing, the horse stomped on the ground looking confused as well.

" I mean none of this was on the brochure"

"Brochure?" she queston.

"yeah I guess you aren't a spotlight one of the main features in this tour, I would of know if you were in the news." I stated

"Spotlight? Features? This is a Tour?" She questioned again

" Yep the underworld is full of gloom, and don't let me get started with olympus that is such a tourist trap" I said.

"I been at the river of fire, that spooky grove area, I decide to try out this death mist, I took some pictures to put in a scrapbook. But Nyx, nope never heard about you."

She growled, raised her whip and said "There is no tour mortal."

I put up a innocent face and asked her "Well how much tourist did you get?"

Her face looked in disbelief "None, not one! this is outrageous"

I yawned and said "Well I think I should go to one of the restaurants then go and see the Door of Death"

"Ha" she said in triumphant "the Quickest way there is through my Palace. The house of Night."

she lifted her whip and whipped the air, she spreaded her arms as darkness poured out and yelled out

"Behold my news worth"

Next thing I knew was on the chariot riding to her mansion of night.

To be honest, I for one think this has escalated out of control.

While we were riding my thoughts drifted to my friends up top, were they all ready there, or almost there.

Are they even alive, stop. bad thoughts.

We were at the front of the dark house when the chariot stopped.

My mind was still blank for a plan, now that I got nyx believing my lie how was I going to go to the doors of death. Now that I think back the only reason I did use that lie was to not die.

I watch as Nxy children came forward.

"When my son Hypnos tricked zeus to sleep he fled to my house, a place Zeus would not dare go. Zeus feared even me!" Nxy stated.

Or he just did not want to go through tartarus, but I decide not to say that.

I got a better look at her kids.

I saw two twins with dark hoods, they must of been and Keres the fates of death.

I then saw a women with madness in her eyes as she stared at me in excitement, she had to be Lyssa goddess of madness. I saw hellhounds, who were all born through nxy and the cerberus.

The old man must be Geras god of old age. One laughed at me, and I immediately knew he was Momus god of mockery.

One goddess went close to my holding my face examining me with a look in her eyes that made me uncomfortable but also kind eyes that promise friendship.

She must of been Philotes she is the goddess of Friendship and Pleasure of Love.

So many immortals came forward.

I calmed myself in the inside and said "well that sounds cool, I guess I could take a snapshot."

I took a deep breath before saying something that could help me, or kill me "Well I can't take a family picture so who's you Favorite child nyx."

All eyes went to nxy as she shifted her feet with a frown in her face.

"I love them all, they are all my favorite."

okay so she is trying to keep peace from her children,

All I need a little push to get the reaction I need.

Something to break the peace.

Maybe some sibling competition.

Just one push.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N- So i stop this chapter short because I need you guys to vote for something on the Plot. So you remember Keli.... what happens if she hunts him down and helps him close the doors of death along with the others. So yeah please tell me if keli should turn good.

Tell me if you like it or not

comment

vote

cooljoanna14 out