filler chapter

ABOVE IS A PIC OF Val or Vali ( PERCY'S OTHER OLDER BROTHER)

Loki's P.O.V

I just turned my bed in MY cabin bigger.

I know I sound a bit smug but for once I have something Thor does not. I could of sworn I heard Percy laugh at my action.

looking around and notice how neat the cabin is keep, I could not see any dust. The bookcases were filled with books, each neatly and in fine conditions. There were words to the type of books written neatly on the shelf. There was a shelf connected to the wall next to the long bookcases on it there were scroll holders, each slot had a scroll in it.

I looked at how many bed there were, there were 12. The cabin all in all was the size of a soccer field.

I got on the bed and slowed my breath, my eyes were closed and I was slowly drifting.

Then I heard Percy, who must of thought I was asleep, get up went to the door and put on his shoes before exiting out of the cabin.I followed him, I am well know for moving quietly so I had no fear of Percy hearing me. As I followed him I did some deep thinking.

Of what you ask.

Of how I meet Sally.

( flashback begins)

I was in a horror mood.Thor as usual was feasting with his friends cause much noise giving me a headache.Right now I was in a sour mood.

I looked at the lowly lives as they went with their stupid lives.

I came across a filthy River, I was about to leave when a women bumped into me.

I snapped at her calling her names that would make a child's ear bled.

Then she walk up and smiled at me.Her smile had my anger fade away, it was nice.Then

she slapped me in the face.

It now became her turn to curse me, it was in the language of Greek.

Can I have the time to say she had some pretty colorful curse to say about me, most jestering to the helmet I wear.Which I do not anymore. (A.N- did anyone notice that in Thor 2)

I stared at her like a gaped fish. She started to laugh at my face but quiet down when I sober up.We soon started to talk, she talked about her life like a normal human..... but seems to paraphrase it. Well I was no better considering I did the same thing.

Soon she invited me to a Hudson pirate party.

She then ask me if I was going to a Viking convection. We both laughed.That night went like a fast breeze, I remember dancing with the woman whose name I learned is Sally.

Then we made it to a quiet part of the large boat and looked up in the sea.I got up the nerves to tell her who I was and she smile in the end explain who she was.

I gotten shy and lightly blushed when I saw how close our bodies were each other, she just smiled a wide smile,

I caught my breath and before I knew it she grabbed my green pirate hat and shield our face from anyone that would come as she started to kiss me.

My world exploded with happiness as I returned eagerly.

Of course a ringing sound broke through the night and she parted with a blushing face as she picked up the phone.

When we were done I walked her home, as we were walking I notice that some random magic tricks like a flying trash can let loose from my hand. Sally laughed at the sight, I was at the door of her apartment and I kissed her goodnight in a tight embrace.

Over the months I visit her, but I started to fear that odin would find out and not approve of loving a mortal demigod.

One day I feared that Odin would find out very soon so I told Sally I would one day come back.In the night of August 7 I left her.

With out me knowing Sally realized she was pregnant August 8, one week later Percy was born without me knowing.

I saw Percy step into a beach towards another person.Soon I saw a flash and two more.

The oldest one looked so familiar, then it hit me.

Jormungand.

I looked at the others.

Vali.

Sleipner.

Without being aware of my own action I stepped forward.All their heads snapped forward as I stared at them speechless. Percy whirled around.

Then my eldest, for I disowned Fenrir when he tried to kill me once ( long story), said

"father"

There was a deathly silence that so followed.Then Sleipner smiled and said"cool dad is here"

He then tackled me, hugging me.

soon we all laughed and started to talk about life.

For once I think its safe to say that life is starting to look up.

-------------------------------------------------

A.N- So i have something i need you to vote for, a pranking is coming up and......NICO is the victim. what should it becabin become filled with corn and painted yellowAll Clothes painted hot pinkPretend mcdonald stopped opening everyone ignored himTell me if you like it or notVote (wattpad)commentcooljoanna14