Stfu

WHO IS BANGING ON MY WINDOW

Bro

Give me a sec

☆------☆

You walked to the window, opening it with a scowl. You expected someone like Jeff trying to mess with you but you were expecting some guy in a police uniform. He looked like he knew you too. He outstretched his arms.

"(Y/N)! Right? Why are you in this weird abandoned place? Please, just come home. Everyone misses you!" He tried reasoning with you to basically jump down to him. You looked at him with a dumbfounded face.

"First off, I don't know you. And two, missed me? Who is?" You were already confused with some random police guy saying he knows you. Who does he think he is?

"Do you not remember me? It's Rylie, Milo's friend? He told me to look for you. Milo misses you, your friend? Don't tell me you forgot!" he sounded like he was scolding you, as if you were a child who didn't know better. It felt familiar. Why? You had no idea.

>----<

"Mum! Dad! Let me do this! I know what I'm doing!" A thirteen year old yelled at their parents, holding their leg in pain and a tear stained face.

"You know what you're doing?! You're a child! Forget the fact you got stabbed, you're a kid! You don't know anything! I'm an adult! I know best! Now stop being a pain, and let us help!" their father put his hands on their shoulders, holding them down. He yelled at the mother to get some disinfectant.

"I don't know how you fucking over and hurting yourself in some way! Is it that you wanna kill yourself?! Is that it? Is this some weird way of asking for help? For fucks sake!" He didn't stop yelling, scolding the teenager as they were growing faint with the mother scrambling through the medical cabinet. The wound was gushing, old cuts and scars reopening. It didn't take long for the teen to pass out.

<--->

"Right, just stay right there. Let me get my stuff." He nodded, leaning against the wall. You slowly close your window. Picking up your phone, you saw a message from Toby that he'll just go kill the police guy. You typed a thanks before putting your phone down. Hearing a knock on your door, you opened the door and pointed to your window. He wordlessly jumped out the window.

He returned soon after, his hatchet bloody. He pulled his mask down, revealing his usual mouth scar thing. You didn't know exactly what it's called. "Thanks Toby." His neck snapped, as he tried nodding. He retried nodding, being successful. He gave you a smile before heading out your door. You opened the group chat.

>----<

Fangirl

SHES ON LINE

HIII

KISS ME PLEEEASE

DiscordKittenNeeded

Nina stfu

Nobody want you

Go back for Jeff

He's the best for you🙄

EmoBoy

I don't fucking want her

Also why the fuck are

you hitting on (Y/N)

She doesn't want you dumbass

Smartass