Chapter one: pirates from the past

A white-haired female was sitting at her desk and she had two cigars in her mouth and a knock on the door rang and she sighed "come in" spoke the female and the door open and a older male came in "hey smoker" spoke the male and the female smiled "hey garp need something" spoke smoker and the male smiled. "We are being requested for a meeting at maineford" spoke garp and smoker moved and stood up from her seat. "Lets go then" spoke smoker and garp nodded 'wait why am I being requested to go to this meeting its only usually for vice admirals and admiral' thought smoker and she followed garp out of the marine base and she was in laguetown also known as the beginning of the end.

Garp and smoker headed to the dock and got on garp ship "come on smoker your riding with me" spoke garp and smoker nodded and sat down and leaned against the side of the boat as they started toward maineford. Garp sat down in his room on the ship and they were on the sea and smoker looked over watching the sea and after hours on the sea they got to maineford and anchored the ship to the dock. Smoker and garp got off the ship and headed to the meeting area and when they got there and smoker and garp walked in and garp sat down and smoker sat down in her spot. A black haired male notice smoker "welcome captain smoker" spoke the short black haired male and smoker looked at him "hey admiral akainu" spoke smoker and more of the admiral and vice admiral were there. "Why is there a captain here" asked a male and smoker looked at the male 'vergo how great' thought smoker and a grey haired male sighed "vergo she is here for a reason" spoke the male. 

"Senguko she is a captain this matter concerns admirals and vice admirals" spoke vergo and senguko sighed "smoker" spoke senguko and smoker looked at him "what" spoke smoker and senguko smiled "you wonder why your here" spoke senguko and smoker nodded "smoker congratulations your being promoted to vice admiral" spoke senguko and smoker nodded and vergo sighed. "Whats this meeting about anyways" asked smoker and senguko nodded "this meeting has been called to inform you on your promotion" spoke senguko and vergo got annoyed.

Suddenly four figures appeared and the marines looked at the figures in the middle of the room standing on the table. One figure had long black hair and a moustache and a hat and a red coat with some gold and another figure has blonde hair and a scar on one eye and a sword at hip the third figure had a white moustache and the fourth figure had a marine uniform on. "Where are we and who are these guys" asked the first figure senguko looked at them. "Your at maineford in the marine meeting room and i'm the fleet admiral senguko" spoke senguko and the four figures looked at the rest of them. "Who are the rest of you" spoke figure four and smoker looked at him "i'm smoker" spoke smoker and garp who was next to her "i'm garp" spoke garp and that surprised figure four and "i'm akainu" spoke akainu.

"I'm kizaru" spoke a male wearing a yellow suit "i'm aokiji" spoke a male. "Now who are you four" asked smoker and the first figure smiled "i'm gol d roger" spoke the first figure surprising them all and the looked at the second figure "i'm rayleigh" spoke the second figure 'the dark king' thought smoker. "I'm whitebeard" spoke the third and they looked at the fourth "i'm monkey d garp" spoke the fourth. Smoker blinked and looked at garp and the other one. "Tell us something about all of you" asked senguko. They looked at the four "I have a daughter" spoke gol d roger and they were surprise well garp wasn't and they looked at rayleigh "I have been given the title of uncle of roger daughter" spoke rayleigh and they looked at whitebeard "I am pretty sure rogers daughter hates me" spoke whitebeard and the looked at a younger looking garp "I am one of the strongest marines at my time" spoke younger garp and they nodded. "Senguko what was that suppose to do anyway" asked smoker and senguko smiled "just had to confirm something they are from the past" spoke senguko. 

Smoker looked at them and looked at roger and notice something on his neck and notice it was a necklace 'so that is when he visited me before turning himself in' thought smoker. "Senguko don't you think smoker is to young to be a vice admiral" spoke vergo and smoker sighed and senguko sighed and roger was confused. "How old is smoker" asked a young garp and smoker sighed "i'm 16" spoke smoker and roger and younger garp, rayleigh and whitebeard was surprised. "Vergo to answer it no I don't think smoker is to young she proved she is strong and loyal to the marines" spoke senguko and garp smiled. Roger smiled "what are you smiling about roger" asked garp and they all looked at roger "I just remembered my daughter should be 16 now because I was executed when she was twelve" spoke roger and smoker looked at him "wait if you were executed that would mean you were revived by something" spoke garp and roger smiled "I was garp I was revived" spoke roger and they were surprise.

"Wait who is your daughter" asked aokiji and they looked at roger "my daughter actually shes in this room with us" spoke roger and they were confused and smoker sighed "dad stop playing with them" spoke smoker and roger smiled "but princess I like having fun with them" spoke roger and smoker sighed and smiled "I know dad" spoke smoker and vergo and the others were surprised "what smoker your gol d rogers daughter" spoke vergo and smoker sighed "yeah I am" spoke smoker and garp smiled "brat" spoke garp and smoker looked at garp "old man" spoke smoker and roger smiled and rayleigh smiled and whitebeard smiled as well. "Hey sparky" spoke rayleigh and smoker looked at him and smiled "hey rey-rey" spoke smoker and rayleigh crossed his arms "you know I hate that nickname" spoke rayliegh and smoker smiled and stuck her tongue out. Whitebeard and garp started to laugh and vergo and the other marines watched. 

"So rey-rey you needed something" spoke smoker and rayliegh looked at smoker and smiled "smoky bay-bee I need you to tell my something" spoke rayleigh and smoker looked at him and smiled "what is it uncle awesome" spoke smoker and whitebeard notice the nickname and rayleigh smiled "do you hate whitebeard" asked rayleigh and smoker looked at whitebeard "why would I hate uncle whiskers" spoke smoker and whitebeard started to laugh at the nickname. "Whitebeard thinks you hate him" spoke roger and smoker looked at whitebeard "Big Pappa Mustache I don't hate you I never will" spoke smoker and akainu and the other admiral and vice admirals notice and smiled. Roger smiled and smoker stood up and hugged whitebeard and whitebeard hugged her back "my problem child thank you your the best" spoke whitebeard and whitebeard moved "between you and me I like you better then your father" whispered whitebeard and smoker smiled and let him go and started to laugh.