"I got it set up real nice for my man", I respond as I sit the gifts on the bed. I make the effort to set it up similar to the pictures i've seen on social media. I know he'll be happy if I just did something simple but I wanted to go all out. It's out of my element so i'm excited to see his reaction.

    I step back to take a picture for memories. I know this will be going in my photo album once I print some more pictures. "I've never seen you so happy. I love him for you", I turn around to see Kaila sitting with tears in her eyes.

    "Are you okay?", I try to keep from laughing at how random this is.

     "The way you go all out for him. The way you talk about him is so mushy. You express your emotions so freely when it comes to him and I love that", she expresses, moving to give me a hug. I embrace her, trying not to start balling. I completely understood what she meant because I notice it all the time. "I'm genuinely happy", I tell her as my phone vibrates. We break away and there's a text from Jeremiah.

A second later a call comes from him. "Hey mamas, where you at?"

"Just follow my location and meet me here. I have a packed bag in your trunk, I put it in there earlier", I inform him.

"Okay, you prepared and shit. I like this, okay I just put in the directions to trail your route so i'm on the way", Jeremiah, I could feel him cheesing on the other side of the phone.

I laugh, "okay see you in a bit"

We wrap up the conversation before hanging up. "Alright, thank you Kaila but its time for you to head out now".

She pretends to be shocked, "Damn, not me getting kicked to the curb"

"Sorry girl but I gotta shower and stuff", I pout as I look through my bag for my hygiene mini bag that's inside. I take that out along with the royal blue lingerie I brought a few weeks back. "I understand, my man waiting for me too so I can't complain", Kaila gives me a high-five and I side-eye her.

   She doesn't mess with Sniper anymore, she eventually cut him off once she realized a permanent sneaky link isn't in her future. Those two have enough drama to have a storyline of their own but we won't be getting into that over here.