Chapter 31

Turns out that Klaus had planned out a whole day for the two, and Sigyn was actually really excited for it. The two arrived at a beautiful art gallery, and the woman was glad she wore the right outfit for the occasion. The couple were welcomed by a waiter who had a tray of red and white wine, both of them choosing red.

"This place is beautiful, Nik" Sigyn beamed, looking at a beautiful piece by Monet.

"I knew you would like it, love" Klaus smiled, kissing the corner of her lips causing a shiver to go down her spine, the reaction not going unnoticed by the hybrid making him smirk.

The hybrid and the heretic continued their way through the gallery, sipping their wine while occasionally giving each other teasing kisses and touches.

It seemed the more wine they drank, the more heated they would become. Temperature wise of course, and it wasn't because of the alcohol.

They were close to coming towards the end of seeing all the art work, the two standing before a rather erotic looking painting.

"Maybe I should invest in doing a similar painting of you, little love" Klaus purred into her ear, as he stood behind her with his hand firmly grasping her wide hips. Sigyn hummed softly, her eyes shutting for a second as a tingling sensation ran through her core.

"I could say the same for you, darling" She replied back in a sensual tone, that caused a shiver to run down Klaus' spine.

His large hands squeezed her hips, his blunt teeth lightly latching onto her ear obe. Sigyn moaned quietly, arching her back slightly and her nipples hardening as she was hit with a wave of arousal. The hardened bundles of nerves stood out against the green dress, as it was the kind of dress that you didn't wear a bra with.

Klaus groaned into her ear sensually, his right hand grazing up her side before it gently cupped her breast. He gave it a rough squeeze earning a gasp, before he used his pointer finger and thumb tweaked her nipple.

"N-Nik--" Sigyn whimpered, her breathe shaky. She let out a small whine when he pulled away from her, making her turn to him with dilated blue eyes.

"I think we've seen enough for today. You ready to go, love?" He smirked, noticing her frustration with him.

"Definitely" She answered, the hybrid instantly taking her hand in his before leading her out of the building.

Whilst driving to another unknown location, Sigyn decided to have some fun with her hybrid mate who was gripping the steering wheel.

The woman reached a hand out and placed it on his tight, the muscle tensing under her touch. She smirked when she heard a small growl from Klaus, which caused a shot of electricity to run through her core.

"Don't start something you can't finish, love" He growled, glancing at his mate, then back at the road ahead. Sigyn smirked darkly, her eyes a darker shade of blue as she leant towards his ear.

"Careful how you speak to me, Niklaus" She purred, biting his earlobe harshly making his breathe hitch. Something stirred in Klaus' lower abdomen. His mate's tone of voice making him that much more excited, and slightly.....submissive.

Eventually they arrived at what looked to be a very high-end hotel, which Sigyn was completely marvelled by.

"Come on, love" Klaus rushed, opening her door for her with two bags in hand.

"What are those?" She asked, as they walked inside the beautifully large building.

"Clothing of course" He smirked, as they arrived at the front desk and he was handed a key.