Chapter 5

Sigyn didn't want to admit it, but her time with Elijah was rather enjoyable. The blonde found him to be vert gentlemanly, patient and sweet. She hated how he made her feel, how he made her heart speed up and she hated that she wanted to see not just him but his brothers again as well.

Being the gentleman he is, Elijah had offered to walk Sigyn home but she politely declined.

The Lothbrok woman didn't live in the town, but rather deep in the woods of Mystic Falls where she feels more at ease and comfortable. Plus, she cloaks it with her magic having it so that only Damon can see her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sigyn had decided to go out again the next day, but without her dogs this time. The woman was sitting at the far back of the Grill, her sketch pad resting on the tab while she sketched away on the blank page.

She had started to draw three sets of eyes that belonged to Finn, Kol and Elijah, all she was missing was the first brother.

Speaking of which, Klaus had just walked into the Grill alone, wanting to be away from his siblings for a few hours.

He quickly halted when a familiar mouth watering scent hit his nose. His head turned to follow the scent, and his eyes met the sight of his mate. His heart nearly leapt out of his chest with excitement and nerves, as he slowly walked over to her.

When he got closer, he noticed that the woman was focusing on drawing which heightened his excitement that much more. When he was able to see what she was drawing, he instantly noticed who the three pairs of eyes belonged to and nearly scoffed, but instead admired at how well detailed they were.

"If you wanted to see what i was drawing, you could've asked" Said the beautiful woman, making Klaus' face go red with embarrassment. Sigyn knew he was there before he noticed she was there, but remained focused on her drawings.

"My apologies. I must say though, you are very talented" Klaus said almost nervously, which was strange for him because he was hardly ever nervous. Except with Caroline, but that was now ancient history.

"Thank you" She smiled up at him, before looking back at her sketch pad.

"May i sit with you?" He asked. Sigyn tensed for a second, before placing her pencil down and turned her attention to the curly haired Mikaelson.

"Of course" She smiled slightly, and watched as Klaus sat in the seat opposite her.

"Don't stop on my account" Klaus said, feeling guilty for making her stop.

"It's okay. It would be rude of me to continue with you sitting with me" Sigyn shrugged, not really fazed. Klaus felt himself relax more, and he took a second to really look at her.

He noticed how her black circled blue eyes had specks of green in them, how her fair skin showed an array of light brown freckles and how her blonde hair framed her face perfectly.

Sigyn wasn't blind to Klaus' watchful gaze, but didn't bother speaking up about it as she too was getting a good look at him.

His eyes were a beautiful shade of blue, he had sharp facial features and she noticed when he smiled earlier that he had dimples, which she secretly found adorable.

"Do you just draw or do you paint as well?" Klaus asked, breaking the both of them from the trances.

"I do actually. I usually prefer to paint, but i enjoy the occasional sketch here and there. What about you?" Sigyn asked, watching as Klaus' eyes seemed to brighten even more at her question.

"I love to paint. I enjoy painting landscapes the most, but I'll paint anything that catches my eye" He answered, his eyes showing an emotion that Sigyn couldn't quite figure out.