Mabel then walked over to Pacifica, "you, me rematch now to determine who's the best." Mabel angrily said but then it started to rain out of nowhere, "the park is now close due to weather!" The guy on the golf cart said, "you, me, here midnight" then she waved at me and her brother too and walked away, what the hell was that?

Time skip (brought to you by will cipher) 🫶🏼😭

I asked my mom if i could sleepover at Pacifica and Gideons house and she said yes! But now we were all at a taco restaurant (idk what it was), sadly it was still raining hope it will be ok to go.

...

Then once we were all done eating uncle bud decided it would be good if we got practice in before beating Mabel and dipper. Luckily since their uncle if good with breaking in and stuff without getting caught (from what Pacifica and Gideon told me) we got in for some practice in the mini golf area.

...

Mabels pov :

Heh poor Pacifica thinks she can beat me in mini golf what does she have more power then i do!?! Omg she makes me laugh based off how stupid she is. "Dear sister are you almost ready yet?" My brother knocked on the door as we were about to leave the house.

"Uh yeah almost dear brother i just need to do my makeup" god seeing y/n today made me blush so much i hope she didn't notice. I wish they weren't always hanging out with Pacifica and Gideon and give me and my dear brother a chance.

...

Dippers pov :

God my sister takes so long getting ready, i bet i can watch a movie while waiting and still be waiting once the movie is over.

Y/n looked so happy today it was adorable to see, but besides the fact she was hanging out with me and my dear sisters rivals. I wonder when y/n will give me a chance and maybe my dear sister a chance she always blushes when she sees y/n, maybe I can talk to my dear sister and we can make them ours..

Yeah, just push those peasants Pacifica and Gideon and y/n will only be ours.

...

Y/n pov :

Pacifica keeps practicing on the wind-wheel mini golf course and she keeps getting mad, won't even take a break.

"Ugh! This is rigged!" Wow I never thought I would hear Pacifica scream like that but I get why.

But when we were walking to the hole to get the golf ball we heard this little "happy folk" song and stuff.

"Uh whats that?" I pointed out to the little design on the golf course leading to the sound.

Then Gideon and Pacifica turned towards what I was pointing at and started to walk over to the sound.

We found out that the wood was loose and we opened to see.... Little golf people. Then when the golf people found out what happened they started to scream we had no idea what to do.

"Hey hey guys its ok we aren't gonna hurt you." Gideon reassured the golf people making them stop in their place to look at us in confusion, but also in a grateful way,"Oh, uh well let me introduce myself then."

A little blue golf guy started to walk out of the mini crowd, "the name is franz pleasure to meet you."

He then did a little bow but then he said this. "Alright well I should introduce you to everyone else then!" There was people who then started to play music out of nowhere! "Ok, ok I think we get whats going on now! But do you guys really control the golf course?" Gideon said then Franz snapped his fingers, everyone started to move conducting the ball to go in the hole not missing it.