He chuckled as he stared at her sleepy face. His free hand cupped he cheek affectionately but then slid to her throat, fitting his fingers around her windpipe before giving a little squeeze. Mia inhaled a strangled gasp as her eyes shot open and she tensed up at the feeling – near asleep again before Harry decided to choke her a little bit.

Her cheeks flushed a deep pink as he smirked, "Answer me, Mia."

"Wh – I... Sorry, I didn't hear the question." She forced out, her legs growing restless. Harry had an amused glint in his eyes as he hummed, "Is that so? What a bad girl you are today... 's not what I'm used to from you."

"S-Sorry, daddy." Mia breathed, apologizing again. Harry cocked up an eyebrow and hummed, granting her the relief of slipping his fingers inside of her. Mia's hips shivered for a second as her eyes rolled back, immediately feeling two of his long fingers pushing inside of her and curling up. She hardly knew how to breathe, so overwhelmed with the pleasure that her brain short-circuited.

Mia was always sensitive, but mostly in the mornings. Harry watched in amusement as he wrecked her so easily, "I asked if you dreamed of me."

"Yes." Mia squeaked immediately, bucking up into his hand as Harry teasingly stroked over her g-spot, getting her wetter. He hummed, holding a rather tight grip with his fingers around her throat but Mia loved it, her fingers clawing at the bedding as Harry worked her in a way only he could.

"Did you now?" He tutted, "Tell me about it."

Mia panted out, "Oh god... Harry." She whimpered. Her words sounded incoherent and Harry breathily chuckled at her state, "Y'look so ruined, baby Mia. What is it that you need, hm? A quick fuck? Just need my cock inside of you to wake up?"

She bit her lip and stifled a moan, "Yes." Mia spoke without thinking.

Harry knew they had to be quick. Mia would realize soon enough she had to leave for the library in thirty minutes and he wanted to keep her in a state of bliss for as long as he could.

Sex had been more and more frequent for Harry and Mia. They still did a lot of foreplay, a lot of oral, a lot of grinding and a lot of touching, but he also figured out that she needed less and less time to get in the mood of actually having sex. She took him more easily and went along with positions he suggested. She was still flustered and shaky all the time, and he loved her like that. Mia was submissive to him in bed, allowing Harry to take the reins and play with Mia.

She loved being played. She loved being a little small and pathetic for him. She liked for Harry to consume her, and that's what he did.

She wanted it more, and he could feel that. Mia took a little more initiative and never said it with those words, but she needed him to fuck her.

Harry pulled his fingers out to give her ass a playful squeeze, rolling Mia over. Her heart slammed in her throat at the position. Harry taking her from behind was just – bliss. Mia couldn't explain it. Her hands grabbed at the pillow in anticipation when he opened up her bedside drawer for a condom.

She couldn't see him, and perhaps that just helped their entire experience. Mia was often in very happy, sappy and loving moods. They made love and she wanted to see him, she wanted the connection and the vulnerability of seeing the look in his eyes as he finished, or feel his breath on her when he whispered sweet praises in her ear.

But sometimes – and more often lately – it had been a little quicker, and a little... dirtier. Mia could've never imagined herself in this position, but she just trusted Harry so much. He knew what he was doing, and whatever he suggested, she went along with it. She had never had regrets.