They both complained that the bed was too small but secretly loved being so cuddled up during the night. Mia would be on top of him, her leg draped over his hips and her breaths perspiring the skin of his neck as she held onto him. And Harry let her wrap him up and he loved it.

Because Mia was choosing him. They had more lengthy talks about it, about Mia breaking contact with her family and choosing herself – which ultimately meant choosing Harry. She still felt like she put too much pressure on him, considering they were young and had only been together for less than a year, but it felt right. And he reassured her. His constant reassurance just made Mia less nervous to live with him full-time. They both told each other constantly in more ways than one.

It wasn't just I love you, it was I'm proud of you¸ or you inspire me or we can do this together or I'm so glad I met you or you're my best friend. It was pure, pure love.

She had never felt more herself than she did around Harry. And she never felt less like herself than she did when surrounded by a member of her family.

Harry was insanely proud of her, but also felt bad for her. Mia turned nineteen today and he felt like she had to grow up quicker than he'd like her to. Mia and Harry had to fend for themselves now.

Mia hadn't heard from either of her parents since that dreadful night and Natalie helped her understand that they simply didn't care. They had seen the distress on her all throughout that night, they had watched her leave the next morning with red rimmed eyes after Harry had left. No one questioned whether she was okay or not.

So Mia did send the letter. The one she drafted up with Nat to send to her parents. Where she explained her reasoning for wanting to cut ties, and that she was willing to give them another chance down the line but that this entire thing was breaking her heart so badly there were days she couldn't get out of bed.

She had it drafted for weeks – months even before she decided to send it. Harry didn't pressure her, just wanting to be by her side through all of it. With Hazel and Harry by her side, Mia stamped it and sent it. It had been weeks. No response came, and for the first time she hadn't received her monthly payment for rent and whatnot.

Mia checked her bank accounts and they had been closed off. They cut her off. It had been a night of crying and worrying sick about their future, but Harry had stayed level-headed and acted as her rock once more during those difficult times. The money didn't come in and that was it. No conversation, no call. Mia worried sick, and Harry came up with a plan.

Living together now was a bit quicker than originally anticipated, but Harry was so excited he didn't even care. They already spent every day together and every night, so to him it wouldn't be that much of a difference. To Mia thought, this was big. Huge even. Harry had seen every side of her and continued to love her, but living together was a huge step to Mia. There was nowhere to run to if things got messy.

And more so, she'd have to say goodbye to her best friend and roommate – Hazel.

Hazel, who was currently asleep in the next room as Harry pried his fingertips into Mia's underwear. She lolled her head to the side on her pillow, messy braid laid out to the side as Harry dragged his fingers through her folds a few times before settling on her clit to draw soft circles.

"Angel," He crooned, kissing up the side of her neck as he hovered over her, "did you dream of me?"

His voice was raspy in the mornings and Mia felt another rush of arousal listening to him. Her body was limp and motionless as Harry pleasured her, feeling her twitch and tremble. Mia was tired, but mostly lazy in the mornings. It was adorable, Harry felt. She was never in a bad mood in the mornings but she was a little lazy, finding it hard to move her limbs and needing a little bit of time to truly wake up.