The real and proper end to the story

After 5 years ::

It has been 5 years since the war and since the traumatic experience of life. Everyone now has moved on with their life. After a year of the war Off, Singto and Bright had proposed to their significant halfs and happily married after some months ,a back to back wedding. It was very joyful. After 2years of the war Gun gave birth to a healthy baby girl named Ava.

Ava had Gun's face but Off's outgoing personality. After Ava was born Win gave birth to Charlotte. She was born after a year Ava was born and is a gem, she has Win's personality but she loves banana milk so much and if no one gives it to her, it's a war. Both the father and daughter are very afraid of Win . She also resembles Bright very much.

Krist is now 8 months pregnant and is happily now with his husband because Singto has taken leave from all his jobs just to look after his precious pregnant wife. Prem and Boun, Vegas and Pete, Santa and Earth had taken a house right next to Mew and golf's house. They live with Milk and Love. Both houses have only one gate.

Life is now  beautiful but there was one who was very depressed, anxious and was now in a crying stage Tay. He is in Off's room now , laying on the bed crying and Ava was wiping his tears.

"What are you doing here Tay. What do you want and go cry else where not my bed. I just changed the sheets and your ruining it again".

Tay cries more and Gun hits Off on his hand.

" Don't say that idiot ".

Gun goes near Tay and makes him sit up.

" Now Tay instead of crying can you tell us what happened. Only then we can help you out dear ".

" P Gun nothing happened. I happened ".

" You. Why did you something bad , don't worry if you confess we will not be mad ok na".

Tay still cries.

"Did you kill someone".

" No".

"Did you do drugs".

" No".  (Note Ava is not in the room she has gone out to play)

"Did you join a cult or something".

" No".

"Rape".

" Eww P, no".

Gun again hits Off and tells him to stop. Gun sits beside Tay to console him.

"Now Tay calm down and tell us what's going on ".

" I have a problem ".

" What you are going to die. Oh my god ".

" Off seriously I'm going to end your life now. Shut up please ".

" Ok sorry".

"Tay speak up now".

" P I want to propose a Newwie and I got the permission from his Ma and Pa ".

" So  what's the problem. Do you need ideas how to do it".

"No P I have already an idea but it's just that will he accept me. Will he say yes".

" Oh my god seriously Tay for this you acting like that god. Of course he will accept you. Did you see how he sees you".

Tay nods as a no.

"He sees you like you are his whole world. Not to mention you fought for him for his love. He just said to wait for his love and you are still doing that proves your love towards him Tay. You both are each other's comfort place. Do not let this man go out of your life Tay. Once someone is gone you can't bring them back".