His arrivals 🛬

Newwie is in new York in the 'la vien rose' cafe, peacefully drinking his hot chocolate as it was and will be his all time favorite. He was also looking out as in he was under cover. Suddenly from the opposite building which owned by none other than the notorious criminal 'shin yao bai' he is half korean and half Chinese. His business is human trafficking, raped his own sister and killed her when she got pregnant, trafficking of children organs and mainly drugs supply.

"Hello this AG-1 speaking to control room" Newwie spoke in his ear piece.

"AG-1 this is control room any movements in prey (shin yao bai) ".

" Yes sir he is departing now to his warehouse. I think he got the news that his warehouse is in fire".

"Good job AG-1 now all you have to do is go to the building and pass the data to us".

" Already on it sir. AG-1 over and out".

With that agent newwie goes into the building and sees the receptionist. With a dazzling smile he goes to her and instantly makes eye contact with her. He notices she blushes and there this was his chance to sneak in the data.

"Hey beautiful I actually had an appointment with the CEO now".

" Hello sir so are you Mr kim ".

" I am darling but for you I can be daddy too" ( I literally cringed while writing this).

The girl blushed and told newwie that the CEO is not in the building so he told her that he will be in the waiting room but will he go there. Nahhh. He suddenly sees a door with a sign 'storage' so he quickly goes in there and locks the door.

"Aaha my my shin you are such a dumbass".

He saw one computer and saw all the illegal works of shin so he quickly downloaded all the data from there to his work mobile. Yea he has two phones, one for work and another for personal use.

He immediately got put the building after throwing a wink at the receptionist and saying he had another work but he will come later again. (Not him instantly cringing himself when he threw the wink at her).

He went to his headquarters and gave all the data to the police with that he was praised and the after work will be handled by the police. He arrived at his new York house which he purchased with his money and now he changed and was just chilling on the couch seeing big bang theory ( epic show if y'all didn't watch do watch it) .

Again suddenly he gets a phone call by his aunt. He smiles and receives it.

"Hello aunt milk how are you ".

" I am good newwie baby how are you".

"Awh aunt don't call mea baby I am not a baby and I am fine ".

She laughs" You will be my forever baby but now in the pack the environment is not at all good newwie ".

Newwie tensed because he knew that the Phoenix pack was always the safest and most strongest pack among all the packs in the whole world he thinks that something has happened to the pack.

" Aunt milk are you okay there should I come and get you".

"No nong I am fine but lately small children about 3_6 years age are missing nong the pack's police are trying to find them but there are no clues can you please come baby". ( no dirty thoughts idiots)

" Ok ok aunt milk calm down don't you worry I will come there".

There on the other side she took a breath of releif.

"Thank you so much nong please come fast na we really are in need of your ability".

His heart quickened all his flashbacks came to him in one go but after sometime after hearing his aunt's voice which took him back to earth he answered " Ya ok aunty milk I will hung up. Imma go pack up my things ".

" Ok baby I will be hanging up now, call me when you catch the flight".

It was evening when newwie was in the airport he was checking in and at the last moment he got the flight to the pack.

Next morning (let's just assume it's too early for you to wake up)

Newwie had already checked out from the airport and now he was searching for his aunt milk.

"Babyyyyy newwie" Screamed you know who.

The whole airport looked at the two ladies who were now running towards newwie at the other side of the airport newwie was so embarrassed that he was almost regretted coming here. In no time he was crushed in a big hug of the two ladies one being his aunt milk and the another being his aunt's long time crush 'Pa' the one and only sister of the Phoenix pack's luna's sister (that means pa is the aunt of Tay but the aunt is not blood related she was adopted but the sisters have a great bond by them).

(She is pa)

(She is pa)

" Uhhh aunt milk, aunt pa your hug is very tight".

Soon he was released "aww sorry newwie you are back so we couldn't contain our excitement".

" It's okay aunt milk. Hi aunt pa how are you these days".

"I am fine newwie shall we go home fast I baked cookies for you".

Newwie was jumping excitedly as his aunt's pa's cookies are his most favorite in this whole world. He nodded and both the elders laughed at their baby. They all got into the car and was now on their way back to the pack. ( hey that rhymed).

Newwie was at the back of the car seeing out of the window.

" Do you see anyone newwie " Asked his aunt milk.

"No aunty there is no one " He got sleepy and about to close his eyes when suddenly he saw something shinning in the forest. ( the whole way to the pack is a forest road)

Newwie in his mind thought that ghosts aren't that shiny right. Yes he can see ghosts and that was boon also and curse too. He didn't think about it too much so he slept off.

After an hour they reached.
"Newwie get up we have reached " Pa woke newwie up.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw his aunt's house or more like he was back to his comfort zone. He went in and saw nothing had changed the house is the same as it was before. The same sofa, the same cookies scent everything was same.

"Newwie you know your room right go wash up and come down have some breakfast and your special cookies and sleep for some time".

" Okay aunt pa i will go wash up but i cannot sleep ill just probably go for a walk".

"Ok ok your wish now go".

Newwie nodded and went to wash up. He ate his breakfast and now he is going out.

This ongoing conversation will be with newwie and his wolf.

" Pss newwie what was that thing in the woods".

"Oh did you see that too".

" I mean of course I did but what was that".

"I don't know".

" Hey who's there" .

And there newwie turned and he saw someone who will give him hell here.