Clue number _1

It was the next morning, Pa had come over go make breakfast for, milk can cook but Pa's hits different. Milk is very coward her mate who was a girl died when milk was 17 years old due to an unknown disease, after that she met Pa who had been with her all this time.

Pa's story is a bit different from her, she had a mate they had met both parents too, they both were living together but one day as Pa was outside her mate  decided to cheat on her from that day she had left the apartment then she had met milk and they both thought that they both were enough for them but both don't have the courage to purpose, so till now they both have feelings but are both are not courageous so lets see.

Newwie came down and saw pa had prepare the breakfast.
"Aw newwie come on I have prepared breakfast-
Pa was cut off  when someone from outside decided to horn. And it was Tay.

" Why are you here".
"Well Mr detective I am here as your assistant ".
" Well ok you can come in, wait for me".

Newwie ate the break fast and went to wash up. He came back and went outside only to be faced by his aunt.

"Oh aunt milk will you be joining us ".
" No nong new I have other work you both can carry on" .
She said hi to tay and then both of them went to the first destination.

"Where shall we go now hin"
"Umm hin ".
" Oh ya that's your new nickname as newwie is very long to me so I'll call you hin".
"Oh ok well let's go to this village lake".

Tay looked at newwie shocked .

" Why is there any problem with us going there" .

"N-o but you do know that it is not very safe to go there right".

" Yes Mr alpha I know, and also it is not safe for you not for me so you will be standing outside and if I don't come within 10 mins then go and tell Alpha Mew that's all".

"Noo hell no I'm not going to leave you like that and stand out side ".

Newwie shrugged.

" Well ok be my guest I guess ".

Soon they reach a beautiful lake ::

" Wahhhh every time i see this lake it just makes me come back here"

makes me come back here".

Newwie was looking at the lake for something and suddenly he started to remove his clothes.

"Wh- what the hell are you doing".

" Removing my clothes ".

" Wh-

Tay didn't get to complete his sentence when suddenly newwie jumped into the lake but not before telling Tay to not to follow himm.

Newwie POV( point of view) ::

Hmmm she must be here.

"Looking for me huh".
Said a female voice in the lake.

" Yep missed you very much ".