Saint gets adopted?

It was a bright, sunny morning. Everyone woke up but not saint so Newwie went to Saint's room to wake him up. He saw how dull was saint's eyes, he had bags under his eyes . Newwie 's heart broke seeing him like this but for breakfast he should be woken up. Saint got up but he wasn't in a right mind to do anything on his own so Newwie bathed him and put on good clothes on him. They both went down and saw Tay and the rest of the children.

"Ooooo what is this are you guys enjoying without us huh".

Newwie jokingly said to the rest of them.

" Ah no no hin we are just cuddling you know it already October and it's too chilly out here and you both were taking too much time getting down here so we decided to cuddle ".

" Ooo sounds fun, let us in too te".

Newwie goes in but saint remains standing in front of them itself.

"Ooo someone is not in the mood for some jokes Tay so there is only one option left. You know na that one".

Tay and Newwie winks at each other and all of them screams " It's tickling time " And starts to tickle Saint so much that he finally laughs. He laughed so much that Tay and Newwie were looking at him with so much love.

And then there was a knock.

"Are we disturbing something".

There they were, they were quite handsome, Saint was flabbergasted by their beauty itself.

" Yibo, Zhan you both came"

Tay went and gave big handshake and a hug as they are best friends from childhood.

"And you probably are Newwie right" Zhan goes to newwie.

"Ah yes and you are ".

" I am xiao Zhan, childhood friend of Tay ".

" Hi".

They both shake hands.

"Umm hi newwie i am yibo wang ".

They too shake hands. Tay claps his hands to get everyone's attention.

" Ok so everyone are here and it is a bright, beautiful morning so let us all  go to a picnic and enjoy ourselves ".

After hearing Tay everyone cheered. Newwie started packing breakfast with Zhan helping him. Tay and Zhan both of them were helping the kids get dressed up for the day.

After packing everything everyone got ready for the new day, the kids got into Tay's car while Saint got into Yibo's and Zhan's car as zhan insisted and saint surprisingly agreed to it. Saint felt a parently pull towards them so he got into their car. They reached the park and all the kids excitingly ran out of the car and went to play.