The Moonhill pack

Mew was very shocked and everyone was also shocked because he banged his hand on the table. He is angry and everyone can feel it.

"No we will not go there and will never investigate ".

" But Milk can be there Alpha Mew try to understand we need to save her or else we dont know what will happen to her".

" I think so too Bii".

There stood Gulf near the door.

"I'm sorry for coming in between this meeting but as it's about my old pack then I have to intervene in between".

" Boo but-

"It's ok Mew, I will not be joining you guys I'll stay here. You guys should go and free milk from there but be careful guys. Mew protect them ok na, also Newwie and other omegas will be not
going and it's my order . Am I clear".

All the alphas nodded bit Toptap spoke again.

"I'm sorry Luna but i have to go with them or else no one will come back, my presence is needed there Luna".

" Ok but Mike protect your partner at all cost ".

Mike nodded. And Gulf left.

" But Pa what is there in that pack and why did Ma warn us that much ".

" Moonhill pack was Gulf's old pack and they treated him the worst was as possible. They forcefully made him to eat supplements just because he is a omega, they made him sleep in that stupid cold basement and they gave him less food or no food ".

Everyone were now very angry at the pack.

" What they treated mom like that. I'm gonna kill them".

"But alpha some say there is no trace of them now then how are we gonna find them ".

" We will find Milk and also the history of Moonhill".

Soon all of them went to their own room to say a goodbye to their partners and went to choose their weapon . All of them had a gun, a spare gun, four knives a belt of bullets. Their partners were adamant to go with them but the alphas were quick to argue and they will be back very quickly after rescuing Milk.

Soon Alpha Mew led the pack to the Moonhill pack. Many soldiers were accompanied with Mew, they were mostly alphas and betas. After an hour and a half they entered the Moonhill pack as the atmosphere was very intense. There were black clouds surrounding the area, the air was very chill.

About 10 minutes into the pack, they arrive at the pack's main house it was terrifying, tall and mostly abandoned.

Alpha Mew, Tay, Off, Singto, Bright and four other betas enter the house while the others were outside just in case something happens or someone attacks.

There were three ways and they spilt up. Three in one group. Bright, and other two betas went to the basement, Mew, Tay and Off went to the terrace while singto and other two betas were searching the second and the first floor.

With Mew, Tay and Off ::

There was a floor and after that it was terrace.

"Pa and POff you guys go to the terrace, I will check these rooms ".

" Are you sure Tay, will you be able to do it ".

" Come on P i will do it don't worry about me, you guys can go now ".

Mew and Off went to the terrace were as Tay went into the first room it was dark so he used a torch to see . The room was very big as if it was for a prince or princess.