12

KAYA LE ☆
"I'm tryna run a mil for da summer"

KAYA LE ☆"I'm tryna run a mil for da summer"

8:30 am
⟟ Brooklyn, New York.
October 30th, 2023

"This nigga damn near lived with me." Kaya grunted as she moved the box near the door, throwing the last hoodie on top of it.

Kaya looked down at the box as all of their memories start to go through her mind. She didn't plan on crying about it as she figured she was over it, but she was wrong.

"I can't believe that nigga did that." Kaya continued to talk amongst herself as she felt tears come quickly down her cheek. "Over a white bitch though? I'm sick." She said as she sat down on the couch, beginning to feel tired.

"Nigga can't even take me to pound town anymore." She mumbled as she felt a wave a nausea go through her body, making her rush to the toilet.

•••

"Bro this pregnancy shit is ass." Kaya said as she finished washing her mouth out.

"Girl..I don't know how you getting through, you know how I get with throw up." Leighana's voice echoed throughout her phone.

Kaya walked in the kitchen to grab her phone as she heard a knock at her door.

"Aight Leigh, Ima call you after this..Love you boo!" Kaya hung up before opening the door.

Namil again.

But this time he was in a wife beater and some sweatpants.

"I didn't know you would come this early." Kaya mumbled as she went to grab the box, handing it to Namil.

"Well I got something I need the hoodie for.." Namil said as Kaya nodded and eyed his figure for the 5th time.

The thought of fucking him for the last time didn't seem bad, but the thought of his cheating just ruined Kaya's mood completely. Was she really not that good of a girlfriend?

"Alright well, I'll see you sometime." Namil ruined the silence causing Kaya to snap back to reality.

"Oh, yeah..see you." Kaya mumbled and shut the door as she felt her heart break causing her to burst out in tears. This time it was worst than before.

She couldn't believe the fact that Namil would cheat on her with another person, especially with the girl being white. He wasn't even fucking with white girls like that.