9

NAMIL BRIDGES ★
"I know I'm a youngin don't get it confused"

NAMIL BRIDGES ★"I know I'm a youngin don't get it confused"

11:08 pm
⟟ Rochester, New York
September 20th, 2023

"Yeah, I landed a while ago." Namil said toward his phone's speaker.

He was currently sitting in his mother's driveway as he just got off his flight from Los Angeles. His mind was definitely clouded from the drama going on with his relationship..now past relationship. He knew that going to his mom would make him somewhat feel better and maybe he could come up with some way to be cool with Kaya also.

"Oh aight, be safe bro." He heard Wesley's voice say making him nod as if Wes was infront of him. "You too." Namil said before he tapped the red end button, making his way to him Mom's porch.

•••

"So..how is my girl Kay?" Namil eyed his mother while sitting on the couch.

"Yeah..so about that." Namil mumbled causing his mother to stop her movements preparing to hear another "we broke up" or "oh she cheated."

"Mil you gotta stop with these girls maybe it's just-" she started off soon getting interrupted with a "Nah ma, it was me this time." From Namil.

"Oh alright." His mother looked at him blankly before sitting besides him on the couch. "Tell me what's going on."

Namil let out a deep sigh before he began to tell his story. He knew there was no reason to sugar coat because his mother would know when he was lying. The actions were already done so there was no point.

As Namil went on with his story, he started to feel an oncoming headache with a weird feeling in his chest. He tried to keep everything in but once he touched his cheek, realizing that they were soaked, he just gave up, and bursted into tears.

This made his mother a bit surprised, Namil hasn't cried this hard over a girl since his 7th grade crush 'cheated' on him..well at least cried to her.

She knew she had to comfort him even though he was definitely wrong for what he did. She was still his mom.

"Poor Mil." She mumbled before wrapping her arms around him. "I'm sorry you gotta go through this but these are also your actions."

Namil looked at his mom, pulling out her embrace with a nod. 

"Just get some sleep though, ima talk to you about this over breakfast." His Mom said before handing him a blanket.

"I know you a rapper and all that but, you not future nigga..she's not gonna take you back like that." She said before kissing his forehead. "Get some sleep though."

Namil knew his mother was right about Kaya not taking him back. But he knew that they would at least have to talk something out, some of his things were still at her house and vice versa.

But on the other hand, he was still very exhausted from all his traveling so he figured he would talk to his mother about it in the morning.

KAYA LE ☆
"I'm tryna run a mil for da summer"

1:30 am  ⟟ London, United Kingdom September 23rd, 2023

1:30 am
⟟ London, United Kingdom
September 23rd, 2023

"You are about 5 weeks pregnant, Kaya." Kaya looked at the doctor in absolute horror as she tried to think about everything.

Of course she knew already from taking the test but coming out of a doctors mouth just made her realize this was actually reality.

"no way.." Kaya mumbled as she took the papers from the doctor.

"I know you're young so..have you thought about the other option?" She eyed the doctor before standing there silently.

"I'm gonna keep it." Kaya said absentmindedly making Ka'Mya eye her a bit. "If you don't want the ba-"

"I'm serious Mya." Kaya said as she felt the tears well up in her eyes. "It's just gonna take a minute for me to accept the fact that I'm actually pregnant." She mumbled.

"Alright sis, just know..I'm here for you." Ka'Mya said before embracing her younger sister.

Of course Kaya wanted a child sometime in the future, she just didn't expect it to be this early.

It was just overwhelming thinking about how she will get judged for keeping the child, especially when the father cheated on her with a snow bunny.

"You still have a bit of time to think about it but here is my number if you have any questions." The doctor said handing her another piece of paper.

"I will also transfer all this information to your regular doctor." She said before leading the 2 out of the examination room, to the front desk.

"We'll see how this go." She mumbled, making Ka'Mya nod with her.

END OF CHAPTER NINE
4:44
"I'm never gonna treat you like I should.."
[I know y'all ain't fw the baby]
[trust the story guys 🙏🏾]
[don't hate me]
[girl or boy?]