"You look like shit." She laughed as I walked out of Daisy's room.

"Thanks." I muttered back.

"Kai?" She raised a brow suspiciously.

"Yes, Kiara?" I rubbed my hands over my face with a yawn.

"I know you've not been going home to rest these past few weeks. What's going on?"

I sighed, knowing that she'd see straight through my lies.

"I've been dishing out a little karma in the world." I said lazily.

"Meaning?" She narrowed her eyes at me the way my mother would when I misbehaved as a child.

"Kiara, can we talk about this later?"

"No!"

"Fine! Felix hurt Daisy so I've been hurting him."

"Wait, what? Are you out of your mind?"

"No, I'm of perfectly sound mind thank you." I rolled my eyes at her.

"If anyone found out that there was a gladarian on Zandara.."

"They won't!" I cut her off.

"And who benefits from this? You? Daisy? The zaviour race?"

"Like I said, I'm dishing out karma."

Before Kiara could respond, I walked away, making my way out of the medical centre and into my shuttle.

Felix was locked in a cage with electical bars in the middle of the woods that wasn't too far from the ship hangars.

When I got there, I saw Kordin's shuttle.

He was waiting for me by the enterance to the camouflaged building that housed the cages.

"What are you doing here?"

His arms were folded across his chest and he didn't seem happy.

"I have to put a stop to this, Kai. Our parents are due to take the reigns of Zandara in a few days and I can't keep lying to them about it. I will be first in line soon so I can't turn a blind eye while you pursue this vendetta against Felix."

"What do you want to do with him then? Let him get away with everything he did?"

"Get away with it? Kai, you've beat him senseless for over two weeks. Don't you think he's had enough?"

"He will have had enough when he stops breathing." I gritted my teeth, clenching my fists.

"He did stop breathing Kai. The only reason he's still alive is because you shocked him on the bars!"

"He heals quickly, I'm sure he can handle it. Daisy had to endure it when he took her from me with intentions of killing her. Do you know what would have happened if I didn't get to her when I did? She would have died, Kordin! And I would have died with her. I wouldn't have been able to survive it."

Kordin sucked in a deep breath.

"After today, I will have Medic Haldon administer euthanasia. He won't get to live after everything that happened but this has to stop. It doesn't solve anything, least of all your anger issues."

I kicked the door open on the building and walked inside, flicking on the lightswitch.

Felix looked at me with a grin and I instantly felt enraged by his stance.

His cockiness each day was what encouraged me to inflict pain. How he stood there, proud of what he did was incredibly aggravating and he seemed to enjoy his beatings.