'Or more' sapnap says while grinning. He's obviously joking but it pisses me off.

'Sapnap shut up before I shove that bottle where the sun don't shine.' I say as I glare at him while george is laughing at how mad I got.

'Fine fine chill out man..' sapnap says, still smirking

————————
Third person pov

Already at 22:17 (10:17PM) they were drunk as fuck.

Karl and sapnap were having a pillow fight with eachother and dream and George were having a verbal fight.

Sometimes dream went a little to far but George matched his energy and shot back. Until...

'Atleast I don't eat cheeseburgers for breakfast.' George slurs his words out, he was slightly more drunk than the rest of the boys.

'Oh sorry MY bad, should I eat fish n chips with biscuits and tea??' Dream mocks in a British accent

'Yeah you should actually, they have less calories than cheeseburgers, and they're healthier.' George snaps back. He knew it wasn't true but didn't know what to say.

'Then why are you so fat?' Dream says back at him. Even though it was just a drunk remark, the words stung George. He always thought he was fat and struggled with eating a couple years ago, at 14.

Dream decided the silence meant he won the argument and leaned back on his mattress with his hands folded behind his head while George grabs his phone and starts scrolling on TikTok.

———————

George's pov

"Am I really that fat?"
"Should I eat less?"
"Should I go back to my eating pattern from 14...?"

The thoughts float around in my head and can't seem to find an exit.

I grab the vodka bottle and take the last sip, hoping I'd forget everything from tonight when I wake up.

Karl and sapnap finally stop with the pillow fight, it was really pissing me off.

Sapnap and Karl are panting a little from all the laughing, dream is reading MY book. And I continue scrolling on TikTok, not even paying attention to the videos I come across.

I sigh and put my phone down.

'Guys I'm gonna take a shower' I say as I grab a towel, hoodie and white sweatpants. (Not grey you dirty bastards)

They all say bye and I can hear dreams voice ahwoing a hint of relief that I was leaving for some minutes.

I enter the bathroom and lock the door. I put the toilet seat down so the hole is covered and throw my clothes and towel on them.

I take my clothes off and slip in the shower, looking down at my body.

I wanted to go back to when I was 14, not eating, and after I ate a whole meal going to the bathroom to make myself throw up all the food.
But I knew I couldn't. It was unhealthy.

I wrap my arms over my stomach so I stop thinking those thoughts. I wait till the thoughts leave my head and then I grab shampoo.
I apply it to my hair and wash it out.

I look around the bathroom and spot a small box with a couple razor blades. 6 to be specific.

I get flashbacks from when I Was 12..