Chapter twelve

"Its been over an hour, what is taking these people so long ? " Roman asked as he, his uncle, cousins( Solo, Zilla and Jimmy" and Sami were waiting to see Jeys body on the morgue

"Its been over an hour, what is taking these people so long ? " Roman asked as he, his uncle, cousins( Solo, Zilla and Jimmy" and Sami were waiting to see Jeys body on the morgue. Everyone was still in shock and has never said a word to each other on the way. Jimmy was the one who was hit the hardest, he was like a deer caught in headlights. Ever since they got here, he was staring off in a distance and hasn't moved.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. We have been searching, thinking we got things mixed up but we cannot find him. He isn't here ."

Everyone got to their feet. "What is the meaning of that ? " Jeys father Ricardo asked. "Where is my son ? "

"Sir, please calm down. There must be a mix up somewhere. They must have taken him somewhere else but he is not here and my staff is doing everything to fix this ."

"For how long are we gonna be waiting here ?" Roman asked.

"We doing everything in our power to solve this problem. The police is on it too. "

Police were all over the morgue by now. The morgue staff and called every morgue but the body couldn't be located. The ambulance used to transport him was located with the people responsible for it but not him.

" The police are interviewing everyone that was on scene right now."

Richardo was defeated by what was happening. This was some bad luck. The worst thing that could happen to any parent was to lose your child and not bury them.

************

Wade was done talking to everyone on scene, except the petite that was working on Jey before he passed

Wade was done talking to everyone on scene, except the petite that was working on Jey before he passed. The little thing was shaking and Wade felt guilty interviewing her. Wade called the family to the room were he was interviewing everyone so that they could get the answers they were looking for.

"Mrs Austin, please tell me everything from when you go to the scene, to the time you left. " Wade said.

"I got to the scene at about 12:30am with my partner. We found a man in critical condition on the ground. I checked his injuries, tried helping him but he had lost too much blood. His heart was losing power so I tried reviving. I did that for thirty minutes and he was fighting but it was too much for him. He died 1:15. I stayed on scene five more minutes to talk to the police before I went home. " Mrs Austin said.