chapter six

This chapter is long, which is not the plan since this book won't be more than twenty chapters. Please comment on this one. I want to know what you think and if you also enjoying the book so far.
___________________________________.

Roman and Robyn have been spending a lot of time together. Never has a day pass without them meeting somehow. Car dates of course since Robyn didn't want to risk Jeremy finding out. It pissed Roman by  Robyn made time for him and he was always available when she needed company.

Robyns Pov.

Graduation was fast approaching and I was so excited. I am so willing to leave the stress behind me and focus on my life. Today I was in church with Jeremy listening to my dad preach.

"Ladies and gentlemen today my daughter Robyn is here with here fiance Jeremy Wilson. Soon they will be getting married. I am so proud of my daughter. Jeremy who he finds a good woman finds a good thing, now Jeremy you have the best thing possible. Robyn is a law student, is beautiful and she has never shared herself with someone before. You will be the only one Jeremy so treasure her. Respect her. Treat her good. " My dad told the church which was fill with people who helped raised me, my school teacher from high school and our entire community. The clapped and were saying words of praise as they looked at us. Jeremy squeezed my hand kissing my cheek. "I'm the luckiest man alive Robyn because of you." He whispered to my ear. I looked at his eyes and saw what I usually see when I look at him--unconditional genuine love. This man would literally do anything for me. Maybe if I confess my sins to him he would forgive me. "I-I have something I want to tell you. " I said looking at him and he smiled touching my cheek. "I know Robyn. You love me and I love you too." He said taking me on his arms.

My mother and father watched us being proud and I could see my mother tearing up before starting a song and the choir joined in.

Every single thing making me feel guilty. They all thought I was this perfect person and I followed all the rules but I am not. How would they feel what they find out of my betrayal? How would my parents feel when they found out their precious little daughter isn't pure anymore. The shame I will bring on them will be too much.

"Jeremy would you like to leave everyone here today with a word from God ? " my dad asked and Jeremy nodds pulling me to the pulpit. I have seen him preach a number of times, he was good.

After service I was helping around the church with my mother and some of the ladies. Jeremy had gone back to work after service. My mom and the ladies were deep in conversation about some show on TV and I was deep in thought about the day I went to Romans house.

After some more sexing in the shower Roman lead me back to his backyard where his family hosted a barbecue. I wanted to leave but Roman said it would be rude leaving while his mom cooked so I stayed.

Holding my hand he introduced me to his family, which were his four cousins Solo, Zilla and the twins Jimmy and Jey. To his uncle and cousin-inlaw Naomi whom they call Trin and his friend Sami. Trin sort of had some strange vibe around me but I got through the day just fine sitting next to Roman the whole time. We all were laughing around and having a good time just having casual conversation.

"So Robyn what do you do? "Romans mom asked me.

"She is studying law and is about to graduate in a month." Roman answered and his mom nodds. "Thats good. You must be very smart. How did you two meet? " she asked again.

"At a club. " I said digging on my food actually embarrassed.

"Well Robyn tell us about your fiance since you are engaged ? " Trin asked amused and the table all of a sudden got quiet. Roman through his fork down with a little bit too much force before looking at me. I could see his mother judging me already. "He's name is Jeremy Wilson. His a lawyer." I said.