She arranged the table and waited for him few minutes.... He came down....

She served him and herself... They had thier dinner in silence...

He washed his hands in the plate and moved towards the kitchen with the plate and washed the plate and came out.... She was watching his move..... Before he climb the stairs he stopped...

Jayadev: Food was nice... Thank you...

He said and moved.... Uyir smiled at that.... She got to know that from Saratha that no matter how much bad mood he was in... Jayadev always appreciate food even if other three said it's worse he will say thank you to her that will surely make her smile...

Just then her phone ringed.. It's Innisai... She picked up the call...and Innisai was worried that Gowri didn't came back home... Shiva and Aghat went to business partner party... Aadarsh also didn't came home from yesterday.. Aadhiran just now left to hospital for emergency case...

Both Tisya and Magil wasn't came from their office..in short Innisai was alone Aashitha just came home and hearing the missing of Gowri she didn't bulged adviced Innisai not to worry about her and take rest... But she couldn't ignore that... That's why she called Uyir....

After Uyir assured her that she will look after it and cut the call... . .. She dialed Magil.... He took it immediately..

Magil: Hello papa...

Uyir: Anna amma didn't came back to home yet...

Magil: what.... How do you know..

Uyir: Isai anni called me...

She can hear him signing..

Magil: Okay I will search her you don't worry..

Uyir: I will accompany you naah..

Magil: Papaa....

Uyir: I want to talk to her naah...

Magil: okay.. I will come there to pick up you...

Uyir: No naah.. I am coming there its on the way.... I do have an idea where she would be now...

Magil: Fine call me once you are nearby...

She looked up their room's closed door.. He was working she doesn't want to distrub him.... So she left without saying him.....

She picked up Magilan on the way and they are now heading to their old home where they lived with thier parents...

As they expected light was on and the door was opened and left partially open... Before entering Inside they left their footwear on the rack and washed their legs on the tap nearby....

Once they peaked in they saw the person for whom they came for thier mother.... Gowri was sitting  on the floor leaning back on the wall.... Eyes closed....

Uyir was about to move towards her but Magil held her wrist stopping her... She looked at him.... He eyed towards other side.....

That's Shiva coming out of the kitchen with two cups surely it's coffee....

Both brother and sister duo looked at each other with confusion... Magil mumbled slowly....

Magil : Intha manusan Business meet ku poratha thane sonar.....

( This man said he was going to business meet)..

Even Uyir had the same question... They choose to stay silent and see what's happening....

Shiva gave her one cup and sat beside her closely... When he sat he winned due to back pain.... Gowri laughed at him ... He glared at her in return..

Gowri: Accept it ACP sir.... You are getting old soon  new member is arriving to our family and guess how that person will address you.....