Falooda Tales🍨🧁

Shehnaaz sat on the sofa, wiping every new tear that rolled out of her tired eyes. Sidharth was on the phone, barking at his lawyers that he wants to win the custody case anyhow. And since he is the mighty Shukla, he was able to fix the earliest hearing - tomorrow. Tomorrow they will be in the court, fighting for the legal and physical custody of both of their baby.

How did life become so twisted?

-flashback-

"Sidharth!" Shehnaaz laid down next to Sidharth after he shut his laptop, he looked at her and then he started looking at the ceiling thoughtfully.

"Sidharth" Shehnaaz pouted when he didn't respond to her.

"I'm thinking something, Shehnaaz. Ssshh. Don't disturb me." he chuckled, cupping her cheek and then caressing it with the back of his hand.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked curiously.

"Thinking about how hot my company's supermodels are." Sidharth spoke making Shehnaaz gape. She hit him on his chest and tried to leave the bed before he held her wrist and stopped her.

"Tum naaraaz ho gayi? I was just kidding, Shehnaaz. None of them can even compare to you, you're a special kind of beautiful." he laughed.

she was just lost into her thoughts.

She looked at him, this...this man who is a completely different Sidharth Ashok Shukla than she has always known.

It hurt.
It hurt that the man who used to treat her like she is his angel now treats her like she is his biggest enemy.

She looked up at him as he brought her a tall glass of water.

"Stop crying and drink this. I will tell the maids to send some food for you. And you better eat every last grain of it." he warned as he shoved the water into her hand and she held the glass, drinking it slowly...

~

Shehnaaz kept her hand on her stomach after she ate some food, she went inside Sidarth's bedroom to find him on the bed. She laid down beside him and he got confused.

"Why are you here? Go to some other room." Sidharth spoke angrily.

"You know that the baby has to stay around its father, right? The baby gets all the vibes during the pregnancy.." Shehnaaz rolled her eyes, making up an excuse just cos she wanted to lay beside him. "I can't believe THE GREAT Shukla does not know this."

"Are you trying to say that I'm stupid?" Sidharth spat.

"Yes..." Shehnaaz looked down at her stomach. "Sorry, baby. Your dad is stupid."

Suddenly a small smile came on Sidarth's lips seeing her innocence of how she is talking to the baby.

"Okay, lay beside me." Sidharth shrugged.

Shehnaaz lay down beside him and immediately felt odd..this is the first time she has laid besides being not-his-wife...but this is also the first time she is laying beside him with his child growing inside her stomach.

She missed him teasing/flirting with her and wanting her underneath him whenever she used to lay down beside him. Right now he was just closing his eyes in an attempt to sleep.

Everything has changed...

Shehnaaz became so emotional, she is just 3 weeks pregnant so she didn't know why this hormonal imbalance started so early for her.

"Ughh.." she groaned and got up, making Sidharth look at her.

"What happened? Is the baby okay?" his first reaction was this. Which hurt too. She remembered how he used to ask her 'Tum theek ho?' if she even was in a little pain.