Introduction

Shehnaaz lifted her sari as she admired her stomach into the mirror a bright smile spread across her lips.

Pregnant...She's pregnant! Sidharth and her's baby is inside her stomach right now.

She glanced at the clock and waited for Sidharth to arrive home. She really can't wait to surprise him.

~

Sidharth slammed his hand against his car's steering wheel as hoarse, dry sobs came out of him. He looked at the photographs that were resting in the drawer infront of him and felt like he was losing his damn mind.

Shehnaaz having sex with Mayur his business partner.

Everytime he looked at those photographs it hurt him more than words can ever explain. How the f**k can Shehnaaz do this to him?! He thought she loved him and he loved her so much too. He met Shehnaaz 1 year ago and fell in love with her, and got married to her 3 months ago. How can this happen? Why did this happen?!..This was a proof that Sidharth Shukla was destined to live his life without love. A life full of pain.

He was shown these pictures by Mayur Mehta who told him that Shehnaaz and him had spent a "passionate night together" in Paris when Sidarth had taken Shehnaaz along with him for a business trip where Mayur was too . And when Sidarth was busy, Mayur and Shehnaaz did it...

Mayur said that Shehnaaz fell in love with him during that business trip and that Shehnaaz had taken out 25 crores from Sid's main-bank account whose password only Shehnaaz and Preeti knew. Mayur said that Shehnaaz was planning to run away with him with all that money cos she wanted both things - Mayur, and Sid's money.

And when Sidharth told all about this to Preeti, she told him that she didn't find it hard to believe that Shehnaaz could cheat on him because Preeti felt like Shehnaaz flirted with her husband Manas a lot...

Preeti said that Shehnaaz was always a middle-class girl who just wanted to trap Arnav and never really loved him.

"Shehnaaz is just a gavaar, unclassy cheap girl who never loved you. I wish you had listened to me and married Shyla, Shyla is a great friend of yours since so many years and she always wanted to marry you, but then you met Shehnaaz in your office, she worked at such a small job there and you fell in love with her. Uff, .you just couldn't understand this cunning woman called Shehnaaz.

You were her boss at office and she thought she can trap you and become rich instead of working her small job. Shehnaaz is a middle class golddiger with no morals. Shyla is of our standard and she would have never betrayed you and fooled you for money cos Shyla already belongs to a rich background. You made a mistake.

You made a huge mistake by marrying Shehnaaz and giving her the honor of being called Shehnaaz Sidharth Ashok Shukla. She doesn't deserve to be your wife, I always felt that she never deserved you."

His sister Preeti's words buzzed inside Sidharth's mind and he grit his teeth as he took out the divorce papers from his drawer...

He didn't want Shehnaaz to be his wife anymore.

***********************************
Preeti struck her wine glass with Shyla Kapoor and Mayur's as they celebrated the success of their whole scheme.

"I know those photographs were photoshopped but they looked so perfect and real." Shyla laughed.

"I hope I get my 25 crore soon..I don't want to live in India after all this, I want to travel and enjoy my life." Mayur spoke, as it was preeti who had used the password and taken out the money but made it look like it's Shehnaaz who took out the money.