Chapter 22

You and chan said goodbye to the guys and we're currently on the way back to your apartment. You had your head rested on your hand, zoned out the window.

Chan noticed something definitely seemed wrong, and decided to ask about it.

"Hey, i know something's wrong. Do you wanna talk about it?" He asks sympathetically, turning down the volume of the radio.

You look over at him. "Why? I doubt you wanna hear about my recent boring family shit." You chuckle, looking back out the window.

He furrowed his eyebrows at your response. "You can tell me anything, especially something that's bothering you. I want you to be able to talk to me." He says sweetly.

"why? It's not your responsibility to be my therapist. I don't wanna unload on you or anything." You laugh, shutting your eyes slightly.

"Because i care about you, and i want you to know i'll always be there for you. You are my best friend." He states, now pulling into the parking lot of your apartments and into a parking space.

Your heart melted at that response, even though you found it a little cheesy. But you definitely didn't want to talk, atleast not right now. You wouldn't even know where to start.

"That's really sweet, chan, but i definitely don't feel like talking about it right now. I'd rather go in and get some sleep, and not think about it." You say, rubbing your heavy eyes.

"Fair enough. I just want you to know that anyway." He said, his eyes softening as he rubs circles on your shoulder. You nearly fell asleep at his touch, which he took notice of.

"I think i definitely need yo walk you up to your apartment." He chuckles. "I think that would be best." You tiredly respond, not opening your eyes. He turns off the car, but you had pretty much fallen asleep, and he ended up carrying you into the building and up the stairs.

- - -
You didn't really remember him carrying you up the stairs and into your apartment clearly. You just remembered instantly falling asleep in the car, and him laying you down in your bed. You woke up confused, and you looked at the time on your phone. 4:37 p.m.

'Damn i slept basically all day.' You said aloud to yourself. You got up out of bed, and decided to make something. You just made some simple spicy ramen on the stove.

(a/n): this shit needs to move faster but i honestly don't know how else to write this shit💀 anyways i've actually been busy since the last chapter with school and shit but i just hiked 1 1/2 mile today so i'm doing great now👍🏼

i'm gonna come back to this soon i apologize but it'll probably be a few days because im on vacay rn and we been hiking and stuff but if i feel like it maybe later🙏🏼