Chapter 11

Once you got inside your apartment the rest of the night was pretty boring. You walked into your room and took your clothes off and put some pajamas on, throwing your clothes in your hamper. You already missed everyone, and now you just felt lonely.

You opened the freezer and got some some ice cream and got a spoon from the drawer, and you sat at the counter and ate some of the ice cream out of the carton while scrolling through instagram.

When you were done, you decided to just brush your teeth and go to sleep, as you had nothing else interesting to do the rest of the night.
--
The next morning, you woke up a little earlier than you wanted to, but you had to suck it up and get up anyway.

After you finished brushing your teeth and hair and freshening up, you put on a pair of converse, a pair flare jeans and a sweater. You also decided to put on a cute necklace and some rings and pull your hair back.

You put made some blueberry waffles and gathered all your supplies to put it in your backpack.

After you were done getting ready, you leave your apartment and lock the door and start walking down the halls and out of the complexes. You noticed that Bangchan wasn't waiting for you today to walk with you.

"I could've took my car today." You mumble to yourself a little frustrated.
--
It was now the end of the day, and you went into the library to get a book. You sit down at a table and begin to read it for awhile before going home. After about 10 minutes, you get up and leave the library and leave to go home.

Once you get to the doors and are about to leave the building, you notice Bangchan sitting on a bench near the doors, he was too busy looking at something in his phone to notice you.

You decide to approach him anyway, you didn't feel like walking home alone today. "Where were you today?" You ask as you sit down next to him on the bench.

"I didn't see you this morning or at lunch."

He looks up, immediately smiles when he sees you.

"Well I woke up late so i decided to stay home for the first half of the day."

"Seriously, you left me." You smile and playfully smack his shoulder.

You both get up and start walking home together.

You both arrive at your apartments, but instead of Chan walking into his own apartment, he walks into yours along with you, surprising you.

"Umm, why didn't you go into yours?" You ask, standing there in pure confusion.

"I don't feel like it." He shrugs. He starts walking around and looking at things.

"I figured we should hang out more." He says as he stands in the living room.

"Yeah but not in my apartment."

"Why not?" He raises his eyebrows, leaning against the couch.

"You know what, i don't even care, it's boring anyways. Just let me go change real quick." You say and walk into your room shutting your door.

You put on a hoodie and shorts and tie your hair in a bun, you really just wanted to come home and take a nap, but somebody interrupted that plan.

You walk back out to see Bangchan sitting on your couch, and he seems to be texting someone.

"Well, what exactly did you wanna do?" You ask, standing at the counter.

"Actually, the boys wanted us to go hangout with them at their house." He turns around on the couch so that he's now facing you.

"The ones we are with at the restaurant yesterday?"

"Yeah. Is that okay?"

"You mean, right now?" You ask him, pointing your finger at the counter.

"Obviously." He chuckles.

"Chan, i just changed into house clothes, i don't feel like changing again." You groan.

"Then don't, do whatever you feel like, but you're going with me." He says.

"Whatever, i guess. Even though you had me under the impression that we were gonna be staying here."

"Oops." He laughs, then walks outside.
--
author: i'm disappointed

i'm also thinking about just drafting this book because i don't like it anymore but we'll see ig