Monster High: Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love? 4/5

Start from the beginning

Y/n sighed, her shoulders limping. "Okay, okay. We've been spending a little time together. I understand that, but please, this is just someone I'm catching up with. Okay?" She calmly told them. "Okay? Are you forgetting that you already have some other monsters in your life?" Claws pushed, unaware of his stumble of words.

Abel huffed at the argument. "In my village, they have name for this, Problustravitch." Everyone looked at him as they have absolutely no clue how to speak Russian. "Not cool!" He explained.

Claws hissed in annoyance, "Do not tell her I said this, but my sister's a great ghoul. And she cares about you so much." Y/n looked down and nodded. "I know, I know. And I care about her. But Val is... a little different than her.."

"Clawdy may be smelly and annoying, but she's not stupid." Claws said as Cleo cuts in. "She's going to find out about this." Claws placed a hand on Y/n's shoulder. "I'm telling you this as your best friend. You can't have it both ways. You gotta make a choice." Y/n frowned.

The others walked away. "I understand.." Y/n nods.

🕸️🦇❤️

"Y/n had a problem. She was torn between the two she had adored for so long." Y/n was in class. Both Clawdy and Valentine were sitting in front of her. She looked at Clawdy, who looked back at her, but accidentally spilled her drink on the table and on her book. "Oops!"

The werewolf shyly shrugged. Y/n giggled at her.

"Clawdy."

Y/n looked at her ex. He made glittery hearts appear over her. She smiled, but it soon went down when she realized she had to make the right choice. For herself and for her friends.

"And Valentine. But in the end, Y/n knew the answer."

The bell rang. Valentine was awaiting for Y/n just below the stairs of the school. His cloud cronies were floating next to him. Y/n shyly made her way over to him. He snapped his fingers to blow hearts towards her.

Y/n smiled. "Oh, Val, that's so sweet!" His thick accent came out. "You know me, darlin'. My heart is in your hands." A little ironic, huh.. "Or, vice versa, if you catch my drift." He uttered to his clouds. They laugh at his stupid joke.

Y/n snapped her fingers to get his attention. "Listen, I've really enjoyed all of this. All the gifts and attention and everything. But it's not real." She shook her head with a frown. Valentine stumbled. "What?" He lifted his sunglasses.

"I believe that.. I've got something real with Clawdy.." She looked away. "Or.. others, I think..." She uttered to herself, but Valentine caught her whisper and turned away from her out of disappointment. "I didn't want to have to resort to this. But, I'm gonna have your heart, darlin'," Y/n was getting scared from his tone.

"one way or the next." He lowered his sunglasses. His eyes glowed a pink seductive colour. Y/n's cold heart thumped against her chest. She stepped back as his eyes kept hers still. She tried turning her head, but Valentine firmly held her jaw. Tears filled her eyes as she tried slamming her foot against his leg.

Her eyes were completely forced to kept still and soon enough, Y/n wasn't in much control anymore.

.........

Clawdy was nervously walking back and forth in front of some lockers. She looked up when she heard footsteps, but her shoulders limp. "What... Y/n?.." She softly tried getting her attention, but Y/n ignored her in favour of Valentine.

"You.."
"You.."
"You.."

"Got rejected!" The clouds sang before laughing at her and following the couple. Her ears lower in sadness. Behind her, Tori looked over from behind a wall with a catty smile.