Chapter 36: Mysteries of the Precursors

Start from the beginning

Elvan: Because my main duty is to track down and watch what Draco is doing Ashley. He is the main threat of this world and all its life. The slavery and discrimination withing your kind and the other races are something that will take time or even years to completely eradicate this. Because you from Earth and you from a "Freedom nation", you know how to bring freedom to those people that needs your help.

Ashley: So you want me to do this eradication and bringing freedom to these races then?

Elvan: Yes, because right now our main priority is Draco, and it will cost me resources if we focus on liberating nations from evil and plus I have no much time left as I will die very soon.

Ashley: How much time you have left??

Elvan: (Sigh) In terms of Earth's calendar...... I'll say in several years, maybe 20 or 30 I don't know. If you don't accept my role then nobody can manage to keep this world safe from dark forces in the stars.

Ashley: (Sighed) And what about Verax...... if I get to live so long like you?

Elvan: You can still remain with him Ashley..... I know you and him are friends for each other.

Ashley: We do! Im just concerned if I accept this role ill outlive him and I don't know if we will remain together! Verax is one of my best friends!

Elvan: Ashley..... I understand your statement that you are afraid to outlive him but is something I know is going to hurt you if you are with him.

Ashley: is there a option where i dont have to fear to outlive him?

Elvan: yes, the gift im about to give you.

Ashley: And this gift, will it reveal what it is to me right now or later??

Elvan: Is a gift that will reveal itself once the time is ready and with this gift you might be able to give Verax some extra years of his own lifespan.

Ashley: You mean with these new powers I can give him more years of living!?

Elvan: Yes but this works only once if you chose him... Once your time is about to end you and him, well.... Will die together, because your power will vanish on him and he will be weakened until he dies seconds later. Some Overseers that had relations already did this before.

Ashley: Then yes! If this is true then ill accept this! Hes my friend and i would never want to lose him!

Elvan: Then step forward as ill grant you the gift.

The rings stopped moving and a bridge opened towards the ring.

Elvan: Go and enter there.

She walked towards the rings and she is inside in the center of the 3 rings and Elvan proceed to activate the rings to grant her a secret power that will change her forever. Once he activates the rings, it started moving again and spinning around one to another and white particles of light are going around her as she is levitating in the center of the rings while they are spinning around her.

Ashley: What is happening!?!

Elven: Calm down Ashley.... We are about to gift you these new powers.

The rings are spinning faster and faster and more lights are coming in is like she is absorbing the particles to her body and then she sees a vision, she sees herself in a dragon point of view fighting off Draco with a spear of light as it tackles him and it shoots a beam of light like a white laser. Vision ended and she sees her normal point of view and she sees herself on the cavern in Southern Islets and she sees three dragon hatchlings playing around in the beach, one looks all dark and one looks completely white and the other one has both and sees two full grown dragons probably the parents. One looks exactly like me and a white dragon with white hair in her horns that runs all the way to the tail tip and has the same blue eyes as her. Vision ended and she is now in the real world as the rings are slowing down for a few moments and stopped and she was pull down gently and collapses once she touched down on the platform.