Chapter 12🖤💙

Start from the beginning

"Here is your food sir. Should I do the touch up as well?" The man in the mask said bowing down almost to the ground.

"Why would you do the touch up, and why are you bowing down so low.?"

"To apologise" the man said while looking up.

"Baiben" Biu was standing wide mouthed and big button eyes with Bible's palm enclosing that mouth so that Biu could not shout any louder.

"Biu , nobody should know I am here."

"What are you..why are you..how.. you..when did.."

"Ok ok ok shhhh. I wanted to meet you and evening is too late to arrive."

"Ben I told you it's ok. You should not come here. You are still not in the public eye . If someone sees you with me you will be famous for all the wrong reasons. Nothing good comes with me. I always bring troubles . You should..."

"Wait. What did you say. And how dare you." Bible holds Biu locking his waist. He loves touching Biu's soft cheeks through his nose tip and he does that while inhaling  his fragrance he missed all this time.

Bible's breathe mingled in his husky voice was giving goosebumps to Biu as he holds his boyfriend's jacket tight in his fists trying to mentain his balance which seems to be shaking on that touch of Bible's cold skin on his cheeks. The touch , the intimacy of his man after so many days.

"Never say that. Don't ever say that you bring bad to me or to anyone. You don't know what joy you have brought to me since the day you appeared in my life. You know how beautiful this world turns when you smile with those beautiful lips and when those dimples are at display? You are the most beautiful treasure of my life , don't ever talk bad about yourself. Ok baby?"

All the resolve of Biu broke as he melted in Bible's arms on that last word and the kiss he placed on Biu's cheeks. They hugged so long as if they are again meeting after years of exile and seperation.

"Biu"
"Hmm"

"please get angry on me. Express everything as you feel. I know there can be apprehensions. I have them too. But please don't hold yourself back. Don't think too much about me. I want your sulking, I want your little bossy attitude, I want you to do everything exactly like how you feel. Don't try to compromise, otherwise i feel your heart is far away from me" he pulls back. "All these days you always took out time for our facetime but i couldn't and you didn't get angry on me even once. And today." Bible sighs. "Do i don't affect you? But I still feel I do " his mouth turned a little pouty and Biu could only smile on that. He can never doubt the sincerity in Bible's voice ever. Bible always says what he exactly feels. In this moment Biu knew he can take those innocent liberties with Bible. He understood that all he has to do is not to try some strategy or to change himself but be with him as he always was. How he always use to behave with Bible even back then.

"You affect me like no one ever did Ben. So much so that sometimes I want you all to myself."

"Why sometimes, why not always" Bible says teasingly and Biu could only hit him lightly on his chest.

"Why didn't you postpone the meeting?" Biu finally finds the confidence to speak his heart after a silence of few minutes. "I thought you would come to me directly. I was up from early morning just waiting for you. I also prepared breakfast for us. Was it stupid of me that I got excited like a teen to meet you" Biu says to express his feelings but still there is a little hesitation evident in that expression.

"No , you are so cute like that. I also wanted to run straight to you but they just told me the very last minute and producers had other schedules. I could not tell them to cancel it. They would not have listened anyways. But i promise i will make it upto you. Dinner will be cooked by your personal chef today." Bible strokes Biu's cheeks with his fingers and his cold fingers always turns Biu into a jolter but slowly relaxing him in few seconds as they keep getting warm by rubbing through his jaw line to his ears. And that low tone of Bible is always a weakness for Biu.