Chapter twenty - Eva

___________________
🎶 It's not your fault I ruin everything 🎶
And it's not your fault I can't be what you need
Baby, angels like you can't fly down hell with me
🎶 I'm everything they said I would be 🎶
___________________

I pull Sebastian forward sharply, forcing him to straddle me with his knees on either side of my thighs. He gasps, tensing up. "I'll hurt you!"

"You won't." I bring his head down and lock our lips together, tasting his delicious, bite-able lips with a hint of lemonade. He moans, practically melting into me. His hands tighten their grip on my waist while my hands roam his body. "God! I missed you so much."

"M-Me too." He pants, tilting his head back with a sigh to allow me more access to his neck. I kiss and suck and lick and bite, making him squirm and whine in pleasure with every touch. "Please! I n-need you to fuck me, mommy!"

"You're gonna have to beg harder than that, little lamb." I push my hands under the big, red Christmas sweater he loves so much. He looks absolutely adorable in it, too. I took five pictures secretly this morning.

I squeeze and pinch his nipples into pointy tips, eliciting loud moans from him. Then, I push the sweater over his head in a single, impatient move when it gets in my way.

His golden, smooth skin feels silky and soft under my hands. I force myself to slow down so I can appreciate his gorgeous body.

We haven't had sex since the incident in Russia and I don't want to go too fast. I want him to feel what I feel for him in my every touch.

I nip his jaw, my hands gripping onto his waist tightly. "I'm going to bend you over my desk, and fuck your tight, little ass until you scream. Got it?"

He nods rapidly as my hand glides over to his cute butt, squeezing and kneading it softly. "Yes, mommy."

"Good boy." I snap his pants button open, pulling down the zipper and slipping my hand into his pants, only to stop immediately when I find his cock, bare and ready. "No boxers?"

He blushes a deep shade of red as he looks down at me, his lavender eyes glistening with arousal, embarrassment, and a touch of adorable naughtiness. "No, mommy."

"Are you being naughty, pretty boy?" I stroke his  throbbing hot cock torturously slow.

"A-Are you going to p-punish me?" He licks his lips in anticipation.

I pull my hand away. "No."

He scowls, looking confused and maybe, a little mad. "Why not?" He demands.

My hands tighten on his ass in warning, making him yelp, as I glare at him. "Watch your tone, Sebastian."

"Sorry." He winces and looks down.

"Sorry, what?"

Looking at me beneath his lashes with wide, vulnerable eyes, he whispers. "I'm sorry, mommy."

I know he has been having a hard time lately, that's probably why he is acting out, so I let it go, making a mental note to give him more attention from now on.

"Good boy." I watch as he melts further into me, goosebumps rising along his skin under my hands. "I won't punish you, right now, because I want this time to be just us. No games. No punishments." I kiss his lips softly, teasingly, breathing in each other and tasting each other, like we have the time of the world. "Just you and me."

"Okay." He whispers, a smile forming on his lips against mine. "I like that."

"Good." I lean back. "Now get up and take off your pants. I want you over my desk with your ass ready for me."