——————————————————
After Divination, 3:30pm History of Magic Classroom

Draco, Lorenzo and Pansy walked into Professor Binns classroom expecting to find their friends all sitting together as normal. However, what they found was very different.
At their usual desk sat a disappointed looking Blaise and an annoyed looking Theo and Mattheo, and no Katie.

Pansy rushed in, sitting between Theo and Blaise, nudging Blaise asking him what's going on. Lorenzo and Draco both looked around the classroom, trying to find Katie amongst the other students. That was until Professor Binns demanded they sit down. Both of them took their seats beside Mattheo.

"Where's Katie?" Lorenzo asked Mattheo, Mattheo groaned and shrugged as he let his head drop down onto his desk. Lorenzo looked at Draco with a look of concern and confusion.

Draco looked behind the other and locked eyes with Pansy. He mouthed to her "What's going on?" Pansy shrugged just as confused as the others were.

As usual, Professor Binn's lesson dragged slowly. Every second the guys weren't working, they were scanning the classroom for Katie. But no matter how hard they looked, they couldn't spot her in the classroom.

"What the hell happened?" Draco whispered to Mattheo and Theo when he found a gap in the lesson. "Where's Rose?" Draco asked again

"I dont know" Mattheo muttered as he aimlessly started at Professor Binns blackboard.

"She ran off after..." Theo began, causing Draco to raise his eyebrow at him.
"It wasn't my fault!" Theo exclaimed loudly causing Professior Binns to shoot him an unimpressed look.

"What wasn't your fault?" Draco asked through gritted teeth.

"The argument they had" Blaise chimed in as he finished his final sentence on his parchment.

"Why were you arguing?What a-" Draco was cut short when Professor Binns began lecturing them once more on the Giant wars. Draco huffed before turning back to his parchment and jotting down notes. After a little while he looked over to the other-side of the classroom where Potter sat with his friends. Only this time Potter didn't have Weasley with him, but the only thing that mattered to Draco was that Katie wasn't with him either.

——————————————————
Slytherin Common Room, 21:17pm

"She never turned up for dinner" Pansy announced as she walked over to the boys who were gathered around in the chairs by the fire. Beside Pansy was Daphne Greengrass, who stood proudly with a smile.

"We waited the whole length, until the Great Hall was closing. She never turned up" Daphne added, she looked at everyone other than Blaise.

"Well, thanks for keeping an eye out anyway Daph" Lorenzo told her as he looked up from his slouched position in her chair. Daphne nodded before marching her way up to her dorm, leaving Pansy alone with the boys.

"Why isn't she speaking to any of us?" Pansy asked again for the 10th time today, no matter how she asked they rarely answered.
"What did you all argue about?" Pansy reiterated

"It's really nothing Pans, just-" Mattheo began defensively until Blaise scoffed
"Sorry? Did you have something to add Zabini?" Mattheo asked through gritted teeth.

"Why do you keep saying it's nothing? You know that's a damn lie. You basically attacked her" Blaise accused, his words lit with a passionate rage

"How would you know? You weren't involved. You sat there like a lump of butter" Theo added, jumping to Mattheo's defence.