She finally closed the door.
"Holy shit! who was that girl??, she was pretty and familiar"
Jisoo said taking off the hoodie because Rosé was gone now, jennie technically was now napping in the couch instead of her room.

"Yeah..ofcourse she's familiar. She was a substitute here in our university"
Jennie said lazily, easily falling asleep because of how tired she was.

"what the hell! i have never seen anyone like her"
Jisoo said, doing something and not paying attention to jennie.
"It's so embarrassing for the first time to see me in pajamas, wouldn't it be?"

Jisoo continued.
"What were you guys doing anyway? it's so late-"
Jisoo turned around to Jennie to find her already sleeping, thinking that Jennie was listening to her but technically she wasn't anymore.

She was basically talking to herself at this point, Jisoo grabbed the blanket and put it ontop of her.
"You wake me up, now you're the first to sleep. Not fair"

Jisoo said to the sleeping mandu, she was tired before but she wasn't so anymore.
She patted Jennies head before leaving her in the couch to sleep, and on her way back to her room.

NEXT DAY

"JENNIEE!!!!"
Jisoo yelled, jennie woke up slowly already irritated and covered her ears. The moment Jisoo opened the curtains the sun hit her face.

"Shuttt upppppp"
Jennie shouted, because Jisoo was hitting a spoon and a metal bowl trying to wake her up. Especially when she had opened the curtain.

Forcing jennie to put the blanket over ontop of her.
"You're fucking late Jen!! i left you here thinking you'd wake up. But no!"

Jennie suddenly took the blanket away from her, and slowly opened her eyes squinting and looking at jisoo.

looking at her confused.
"You missed 2 period of class!!"
She said, grabbing her phone and showed jennie the time.

Jennie shot up from the couch.
"WHAT?! oh fuck! Jisoo!!!"
Jennie panicked, and made a slight mess in the livingroom. She made her way to her room, rummaging through her stuff to find clothes.

"My gosh Jen, i thought you were in class but i came back here to find you sleeping!"
Jisoo shouted, as she was hearing a lot of stuff happening Jennie's room. Especially herself panicking.

"What class do you have now?"
Jisoo shouted, jennie got out of the room half naked with her bra and bottom running towards the washroom.

"English! but i had an exam in math, Ms Manobans class!!"
Jisoo wanted to laugh at her because her mistake but she didn't want to because of how much stress she was probably feeling now.

"Cant you write it at lunch?"
Jisoo shouted, as she saw Jennie again brushing her teeth running to her room. Jisoo was relaxing as she was just sitting down the chair.

"I can, but i haven't studied!"
Jisoo again seeing Jennie put her hands as she ran towards the washroom. She had kept watching Jennie go back and forth.

"forgetful girl"
She rubbed her forehead and chuckled at her.
"Well hurry! Jackson is gonna be here in a minute, you can walk with us back there"

Jisoo grabbed her phone as she waiting for Jennie to prepare, based on what jisoo was seeing. She was a clumsy and Forgetful girl, it's cute.

"Fuckkk, where are my math reviews"
Jennie ruffling her hair, as she was looking everywhere. Jisoo noticed her and noticed something aswell in the kitchen counter.