Alma Rodriguez meets The First Spinjitzu Master.

Start from the beginning

Behind them, Alma Rodriguez was lagging behind with her horse, Button, in thought

Why is Alma like this you may ask? Well, awhile back, An unproven claim and a nasty prank brand Alma a liar in the eyes of the other riders

Alma: [Sighs] Maybe I did go a little bit too far getting back at Chloe and Zoey. From now on, there's nothing but the truth from Alma Rodriguez, no matter what Chloe and Zoey do!

Later, Sarah and The Horseland Riders stopped at a meadow for lunch.

Will: This looks like a good place for lunch.

Now, Alma stopped Sarah and Molly for sitting on what seemed to be ' Poison Ivy.'

Alma: Wait! Isn't that poison ivy?!

Sarah: What?! Where?!

Molly: Eeek! Poison Ivy?! [Realized something] Hey! This wouldn't be another one of your tricks, would it?

Sarah: I hope you're not starting to play them on us now.

Will sees that this so-called 'Poison Ivy' was a harmless plant.

Will: It's not Poison Ivy. It's sometimes mistaken for it by those who don't know better. But this particular plant is harmless.

Sarah and The Horseland Riders looked at Alma in disapproval.

Alma: Honest. It looks just what I saw in a book. I was sure it was Poison Ivy!

Chloe: Uh-huh.

Zoey: Sure.

Alma: It was an honest mistake -- but fine! Don't believe me! I'll just go and eat lunch by myself!

Alma angrily storms away with her lunch in hand.

Now, Alma sat on a rock near a stream to eat her lunch.

Alma: Even if I tell the truth, nobody believes me.

Then, as Alma ate her lunch, she heard something nearby.

Alma: What's that?!

Suddenly, Alma noticed a wolf appearing from the bushes across the stream.