I grab the handle and swing the door open with force. Thank you for more time to get my sushi purse ate. Woo. Two walkers stagger up to us and before any one could hit them I swung my axe straight into their heads. They drop on the floor with a splat. "Torch?" I ask. Charlie searches his pockets and grabs a small torch out for me. I click the button and shine it into the building. I beckon them to come in as we stay in formation. We walk around the building finding no obvious threats.

"Ok." I gasp, "Get shit in front of that door. That fence won't last any longer." The building was once a fancy jewellery shop with lavish sofas as waiting seat. Grabbing one side of a couch, Maggie grabs the other as we position it in front of the door. The guys bring random shit in front of the door until it looked sturdy enough for walkers to not get through. Glenn and Daryl wander the store looking at the cases full of jewellery. Charlie searches for access to the roof as me and Maggie take a breather. I grab my water out of my bottle and try to savour every last drop of it.

"There's a staircase out there." Charlie tells us, "Maybe we could take a better look up there." Maggie gets up and walks over to Glenn.

I nod, "Good idea." I begin to get up but my legs fail as they wobble causing me to fall back down onto lavish sofa I was on. That running really got my legs to die. I need to workout more often. Malnourishment and running does not mix well. Daryl walks over and gives me his hand. I grab it and he hauls me up. My legs burn as the muscles contract. But once I'm back on my feet, my legs begin to feel a bit better. They still hurt like a butt cheek on a stick but I had to push through it.

"Ya' alright?" Daryl lowers his eyebrows and they knit together. He looked genuinely concerned.

"Oh yeah. Fine." I tell him. I was far from fine however I was close to collapsing on the floor. Daryl holds my hand still and drags me up the stairs with him. My muscles shaking as I put more strain on them. "I'm fine." I repeat and begin to rush towards the staircase with him. But my legs wobble again as my knees buckle a bit. Daryl snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me along. Normal running would be fine. But going up and down the stairs required more muscles than you thought.

We enter the rooftop and Charlie takes a look around the edges. "Shit. They're everywhere." He shouts. Glenn looks at Maggie in worry. Daryl guides me to the edge of the building now holding my hand. I glanced over the edge. Holy fuck balls. We are fucked.

"No way we can get through that festival of the dead." He complains.

"If we jump over this building there must be another fenced off alley." Glenn suggests, "We could get through there. Get a car possibly."

"We jump over to get to the other alley. And gut up." I tell them, "It's really the only way."

"Fuck that." Daryl spits, throwing his arm up, "We'll fall to our deaths before even nearly making it out of here."

"It's that or we all die." I declare, "If one of us falls, we just have to keep moving on."

"Nah." Daryl shakes his head at me.

"It's the only chance we have." I shake my head, "We're taking it even if we might die. Better than all of us dying while being stranded up here." Glenn strokes Maggie's hair as he holds her close to him. Charlie looks at me in disbelief, pulling at his lips. Daryl is a whole other shade of pissed when he looks at me. I swear I could see steam coming out of his ears. "Are we really ruining our only chance of survival right now?" I tell them letting go of Daryl's hand and pace, "I don't want to lose any of you. But it's die up here or die trying to get back to the people we care about."

Maggie begins to panic and buries her head in Glenn's neck as he strokes her hair. He whispers something comforting to her and she grips onto him tightly. Charlie paces back and forth pulling at his hair. Daryl crouches down, picking at his nails trying to seem unbothered as always but I could see the fear in his eyes. He didn't show his emotions as clearly as others did he tried to mask that we was worried about how things were going to work out. He fooled everyone else but I saw it in his eyes. You could tell anything by looking into someone's eyes.