"How did you get out of it? Did it work out eventually?" The question came out instantly from your lips, not even trying to think straight.

Minji's silence suggested otherwise and you felt guilty. "Sorry, I...I didn't mean to be so direct but..."

"No, it's okay, I know Yongjae, you're in that situation now and you're probably don't really know what to do right?" Minji broke her silence as you could only nod with a silent sigh.

"It can't be that bad, right?" You're trying to keep a positive optimistic attitude but Minji just shook her head. "Well, for me it's definitely not good."

"So what happened?" You asked as Minji leaned back against her seat, closing her eyes and tears coming down her cheeks. "I confessed to my best friend."

"Really?" Minji nodded to your question as she just let the tears running down. "I confessed but he told me that he wasn't ready for a relationship..." Minji took a deep breath in before exhaling slowly, trying not to break down emotionally, again. "...then he's dating someone else, a couple months later."

As of that moment, all the times where you and your friends found Minji, crying her eyes out alone, it all made sense to you now.

"I'm sorry..." You didn't know what to really say as she shook her head. "No, in all honesty, it's also part of my fault."

"What happened to him? Are you still friends...?" The question you've been dreading and running away from, you had to ask Minji before it keeps on haunting you. "No, we're no longer frien- I guess it's a little hard to stay as friends after all that..."

Your fear was always right all along. "Is that..." You're trying hard not to crack your voice with all the tears forming on your eyes. "...so that's how it always goes?"

"No..." Minji tried to force a smile as she's wiping her tears. "...it's not always like that. But I'd never do it again though." She got a tissue from her bag as she's drying up her tears. "There goes my makeup..."

Your lips went silent as you're looking back outside, head's in mess, couldn't even think rationally. "Do you think I should confess?" You asked without looking back at Minji. "That's up to you, do you think Hanni would take it well?"

"I don't know, I don't really know, it's unfair for me and for Hanni if I just hide my feelings, my emotions..." You grunted silently in frustration. "You're not wrong. Just don't expect anything from her." Minji said as she glanced at you who's already looking at her.

"Are you okay?" You asked as she just remained silent while looking confused. "Doesn't it hurt losing someone so close to you?"

Minji then felt this sharp pain in her heart. "Oh it hurts... too much, it's unimaginable and I'm not saying that to scare you but it's the truth. Everything... every damn thing reminds me of him but I know better than anyone that there's nothing I can do."

"What if I end up like that too? What should I do...?" You asked as Minji handed you a couple of tissues and you immediately wipe away your tears drenching your cheeks. "Are you ready to lose her?"

"No... How could I ever be ready for that?" You answered. "Well... your fate was decided the day your heart told you that you're falling in love. I say that you should do it." Minji said.

"You think so?" You asked in doubt. "Do you think you would be able to handle your feelings and emotions if you kept it in instead..."

Minji's question left you speechless. "If you're not sure then, would you rather feel guilty from confessing or would you rather feel regret from never confessing at all?"

Your silence prolonged as you really didn't know what to say, what your heart says, what your mind tells you to do, nothing, just pure blank silence. "I rather feel guilty from confessing. I don't think I could forgive myself if I regretted not confessing." Minji said her choice.